Up for grabs is this Swiss-made Sinar F2 4x5 Large Format View camera with 3 lens boards (2x Copal #0 and 1x Copal #1), a Sinar Tripod head and Linhof quick release tripod mount and 1 extra QR plate.
I am selling this camera because it I have a lighter field camera and this is no longer getting used. I hate to see it sitting here not being used so it has to go. Cosmetically it is 9.5 out of 10. It is a used product but it looks great and operates perfectly. The bellows is free of lightleaks. All the gears work fine, spirit levels are in tact and ground glass is free of scratches. This is a fantastic camera and an absolute joy to use.
The back is removable and can be position in either landscape or portrait. The springs for film holders are incredibly strong and secure.
I purchased the lens boards from B&H Photo (I've bought & paid the ridiculous shipping fees to save you $$$!!!

) for my own lenses but will ship them with the camera. They are made from very high quality materials. The Sinar tripod head I bought later on (cost me $256AUD), it is quite old and well used but still works perfectly, is solid & is robust as all hell, and fits the Sinar perfectly & locks to it. The Linhof quick release plate came with my Toyo field camera and I do not need it as I already have one.
Again, this is an amazing camera and is highly regarded as a top-notch quality professional view camera. It has great movements on both the front and rear standards as well as the incredibly useful Depth of Field & Tilt calculator on the rear standard. I will send you a piece of paper on how to use the DOF/Tilt calculator. It is a wicked little tool to get focus & tilts absolutely perfect.
Asking $900AUD + shipping from members here. I am in Tas, Australia. Paypal . get in touch oo.agar (@) gmail
sorry about the pics tinypic kept flipping them.
Ebay listing is here:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sinar-F2-4x5-Large-Format-View-Camera-3-lens-boards-tripod-head-QR-plate-/151256116374?pt=AU_FILM_CAMERAS&hash=item2337912c96&_uhb=1









