Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad CFV 39 on Mamiya 645 Body  (Read 2330 times)

Holger Jacob

Hasselblad CFV 39 on Mamiya 645 Body
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:32:22 am »

Hello,
i wonder if it`s possible to adapt a Hasselblad CFV 39 Digitalback on a Mamiya 645.
I didn`t find something in this forum.

Are there any experiences?

Thank you.

Holger

weinlamm

Re: Hasselblad CFV 39 on Mamiya 645 Body
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 12:58:44 pm »

I think that wont work. On Rz67/Rb67 yes, but not on M645.

There's no adapter. And if you could create one that would fit - you would have a problem with the correct flange. Then you would have to rebuild or recalibrate the whole camera.

So I think it's better so sell your back and buy a new (or 'new old') one with M645-mount.

Theodoros

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 05:57:19 pm »

Hello,
i wonder if it`s possible to adapt a Hasselblad CFV 39 Digitalback on a Mamiya 645.

Thank you.

Holger
Hasselblad CFV backs have no interchangeable adapters and can only be fitted on cameras compatible to Hasselblad V-mount… Alternatively, one can obtain the older but identical CF-39 back, which has interchangeable plates called the i-adapters and can be (with the appropriate adapter) fitted on to the vast majority of MF cameras, Mamyia 645 included.

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 06:39:03 pm »

Hello,

Thank you.

Holger

Nope - but why would you want to do this? I would assume you have a Hasselblad V body currently? Is it to get a camera capable of auto focusing compared to the manual focus V bodies? If the Mamiya body is something that has importance to you - you can after all mount Mamiya AF, Mamiya D, Schneider LS, Hasselblad CF and FE lenses, as well as some others, then there are possibilities for going from a CFV 39 to a Phase One or Leaf digital back (or Hasselblad CF DB, as was mentioned).

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

Holger Jacob

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 04:43:19 am »

I have the chance to get a cfv digitalback and i have 5 Mamiya lenses for the 645. It would be more simple to buy a Mamiya Body than to sell all lenses and invest in a V-system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up