Show us some Abstracts!

Started by Eric Myrvaagnes, January 21, 2014, 10:24:13 am


32BT

I ventured into JR's galaxy of icm, the little Sony has a special JMR mode for that, no kidding. Let's just say i'm glad i made it back out alive.
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

John R

Quote from: opgr on September 24, 2018, 11:02:45 am
I ventured into JR's galaxy of icm, the little Sony has a special JMR mode for that, no kidding. Let's just say i'm glad i made it back out alive.
Keep going. It looks pretty good. It not black hole, but a Big Bang. Seriously though, do you mean the software does something: Or does the lens actually move, zoom, and/or turn?

JR

32BT

Quote from: John R on September 24, 2018, 01:26:42 pm
Keep going. It looks pretty good. It not black hole, but a Big Bang. Seriously though, do you mean the software does something: Or does the lens actually move, zoom, and/or turn?

JR


No, it has a fixed 2 second exposure mode that they claim is for fireworks. Obviously, we here at LuLa know better. Movement is of course entirely optional.
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures


Chris Kern


degrub


churly

Chuck Hurich



John R

September 27, 2018, 01:41:56 pm #3250 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:51:37 pm by John R
From Daily Walk series.

JR




John R

September 28, 2018, 08:44:58 pm #3251 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:57:30 pm by John R
Not conventional abstract, but close enough. Taken at ISO 6400 on my diversion from daily walk near the park. Got too dark for my liking.

JR




John R


Eric Myrvaagnes

-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Slobodan Blagojevic

"Found Art" - exploring wall art in Wynwood, a Miami's art district:

JNB_Rare

Quote from: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 30, 2018, 07:44:26 pm
"Found Art" - exploring wall art in Wynwood, a Miami's art district:


I like them!

John R

September 30, 2018, 10:24:03 pm #3256 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:31:23 pm by John R
Quote from: JNB_Rare on September 30, 2018, 08:19:17 pm
I like them!
Well, I was about to say the same. I think the way you have composed them puts your own stamp on the "found art." I also like how you "worked" the subject, with your three samples. Well done.

JR

Eric Myrvaagnes

Quote from: John R on September 30, 2018, 10:24:03 pm
Well, I was about to say the same. I think the way you have composed them puts your own stamp on the "found art." I also like how you "worked" the subject, with your three samples. Well done.

JR
Right on! Good stuff.
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

John R

More abstractions from the graffiti walls.

JR


armand

Quote from: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 30, 2018, 07:44:26 pm
"Found Art" - exploring wall art in Wynwood, a Miami's art district:


New stuff, here are some from 3 years ago