Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ENDED FS: Leica S (Typ 006), Vario-Elmar-S 30-90, 70 CS, 120 CS etc.  (Read 1691 times)

tobyr

To make it possible to purchase the Alpa FPS, and Rodenstock lenses I'm sadly having to sell my Leica S equipment. The following items are for sale, and are all in fantastic condition.

Leica S (Typ 006): $16:  AVAILABLE500
Multifunction Handgrip: $600
Focussing screen S with split: $323
Flash unit SF 58, black: $480
LEICA SUMMARIT-S 70 mm ASPH. f/2.5 / CS: $5700
LEICA APO MACRO SUMMARIT-S 120mm f/2.5 / CS: $5500
LEICA APO ELMAR-S 180 mm f/3.5 / CS: $6400

LEICA Vario-Elmar-S 30–90 MM f/3.5–5.6 ASPH: $9500

UK VAT has been paid on all items which were purchased in the Leica Mayfair store.

All include original boxes, and pouches.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:56:21 pm by tobyr »

KAHA

• www.davidpoata.com

Hi,

Is the Leica S still under warranty & is it transferable? do you ship to NZ/AUS? Can you also post images of the camera body & 70+120 CS lenses?

Cheers  8)

tobyr

I'm happy to deliver to NZ/AUS.

The setup was purchased in Feb 2013 and is still under warranty.

I'm traveling until tue night, and don't have the camera with me. I'll get the pictures posted by wed.

There should be no issue with regards to the lenses as I never registered them.  I don't know regarding the warranty for the camera, I'll find out tomorrow what the situation is.

KAHA

• www.davidpoata.com

Hi, still waiting to see pics of body and lenses? also is the warranty transferable? cheers :)

I'm happy to deliver to NZ/AUS.

The setup was purchased in Feb 2013 and is still under warranty.

I'm traveling until tue night, and don't have the camera with me. I'll get the pictures posted by wed.

There should be no issue with regards to the lenses as I never registered them.  I don't know regarding the warranty for the camera, I'll find out tomorrow what the situation is.

tobyr

Sorry for delay in posting. I recently had a malfunction in my Phase DF+ which has meant the camera body has been shipped to get fixed. I have decided not sell the remaining equipment as a concequence.

I'm sorry for the change in situation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up