Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf Aptus 5 ii 22mp digital back for Hasselblad H1 & H2 used on a View Camera?  (Read 1372 times)

kentender

I am selling a Leaf Aptus 5 ii 22 megapixel digital back and a gentleman has asked me if I thought he could use it on his View Camera. I think he has an Arca Swiss. I told him that this particular mount on mine was dedicated to the Hasselblad H1 and H2 camera mounts only.

He then told me that he has seen mounting plates being sold so that people can attach the H1 and H2 series film magazines onto view cameras. If that's the case then is there any reason that he would not be able to buy one of those mounting plates and then attach my Leaf Aptus to his view camera? I thought that was pretty slick but not being a large format man I thought I would come to the wealth of knowledge that you guys have here at this site.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. By the way - attached are a few photos of the Aptus I have in case anyone needed to see the mount.

I'm new here so if this is the wrong forum to post this in please forgive me and let me know where it should go and I'm glad to repost.

Thanks so much in advance, Ken

Pages: [1]   Go Up