Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I was checking out some local wedding photographers...  (Read 30119 times)

Kabraxis

• www.kabraxis.de
Re: So I was checking out some local wedding photographers...
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2013, 10:22:58 am »

+1. Generally speaking, the generation of facebook/youtube has no interest in quality. Currently, what they desire to get is just some image buffet in Instagram style on facebook.

Personal I'm a part of this generation. I think the main problem is that every think that an ordinary photobook by xyz or a printed poster from an online shop is the upper bar of what is possible. When i started make larger prints from my images nobody could understand why I'm spending so much money for a product you can order for 20$ from every print service. Actual rely funny is the moment if you tell that even the price of the photo mount is often more then the price they are willing to spend in one picture.
It will be a long way to get create "sense of quality" in this generation, much longer than before. That's the fortune of every skilled manual work.

best regards from Switzerland

orchidblooms

Re: So I was checking out some local wedding photographers...
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2013, 08:08:33 pm »

i was driving home yesterday...  noticed a woman with dslr and bride/groom  in the park... she was fumbling with her camera - had them embracing under a walking bridge overhead on a walkway completely cast in shadow - with sunny space behind...  and no fill flash to be seen....

might have been friend... but wow if this was a paid photog...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up