Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lens cast correction profiles in Capture One coming to LR4?  (Read 16432 times)

Dave Millier

• Whispering Cat Photography
Re: Lens cast correction profiles in Capture One coming to LR4?
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 02:33:32 pm »

Hi Eric

I have upgraded to LR4.2 and disabled all the other plugins but still no joy.  This is the error log:

Plug-in error log for plug-in at: C:\DNGFlatField.lrplugin

**** Error 1

An error occurred while attempting to load this plug-in.
Info.lua: bad header in precompiled chunk

Cheers

Dave
My website and photo galleries: http://w

s4e

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 01:13:36 pm »

I regret to inform you that I was wearing a plain gray shirt.  Very boring, I admit.  But what else would you expect from someone who builds color profiles?   ;D

Then it's very easy to adjust WB to get correct colors for Jeff's shirt?

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 10:14:03 am »

I have a specific question. I think that this plugin will be great news for me but I'm away from home and my Leaf back to test so thought I'd ask the most knowledgable people on the interweb!

I have been shooting with a Leaf Aptus II 7 with compressed MOS files which I then have to process with C1 as the lens casts from my Arca Swiss tech camera are horrific and I need its LCC option. I've never fallen in love with C1 and would much prefer to use a Lightroom/Photoshop workflow.

Can I check my understanding please?: if I change to shooting uncompressed MOS files, these can be read in Lightroom. I can convert to DNG on import and apply the Flat Field plugin and then export (with the lens casts corrected) and finesse in Photoshop as usual?

Alun,
You are correct.  This is what I now do with (most) of my Phase IQ/Alpa files.

Dave
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up