Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImageNest newest version  (Read 1039 times)

natas

ImageNest newest version
« on: September 08, 2012, 08:58:57 pm »

Has anyone else tried the latest version of ImageNest? I emailed the company last week and got Version 3.7. I have to say that I am impressed. The sharpening and uprezzing work really well. I was told they are shooting for a final release in October.

robgo2

• Robert Goldstein Photography
Re: ImageNest newest version
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 08:47:12 pm »

I tried v3.5 Beta but gave up, because of several bugs.  Perhaps these have been eliminated.  Overall, I liked the program.  Like Qimage, which is very popular with Windows users, ImageNest utilizes the Printer's own driver.  In the end, I went with ImagePrint, which is in a different league altogether, but is also much more expensive.  I think that if IN had been bug-free, I would have stuck with it, although I'm glad that I did not.  ImagePrint's profiles are first rate, and the ability to soft proof gray images is a huge advantage.

Rob 

natas

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 09:50:24 pm »

Yeah 3.5 was buggy for me...but this new beta they gave me seems to be solid on my end.

natas

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 10:36:37 pm »

Looks like bluecubit just release 3.7. I am not sure if this is a beta or final release. Seems to work fine with me. Uprezzing and sharpening seem to work really well with what little printing I have done today
Pages: [1]   Go Up