Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar P view camera, lenses, accessories  (Read 1268 times)

bpepz

FS: Sinar P view camera, lenses, accessories
« on: May 22, 2012, 10:47:38 pm »

now that almost all my rz67 stuff is sold I want to sell my sinar stuff now. I have a sinar P view camera, with wide angel bag bellows, regular bellows, and bellows shade with holder and rod. also comes with focusing screen, and high quality sinar carrying case (BIG!). Levels still work, focusing is smooth, there are cosmetic scuffs but all movements are super smooth and work great. I would like to ask $500 shipped (more if outside us or need it over night)

I also have some other sinar stuff below

sinar 80mm f/4 apo digitar in sinar DB mount, works great, excellent condition, $210 shipped,

sinar 135mm f/5.6 APO digitar in DB mount, excellent condition as well, $310 shipped

custom made m645 to sinar lens board adapter for digital back, has screws so it can be possibly mounted to another lens board for another system if you drill through the lens board. asking $100, just to clarify it will work right out of the box with a sinar view camera, just mount exactly like you would with a lens board, other side is a mamiya 645 mount, is modular.

Sinar auto shutter for DB lenses, F/4 variant, max shutter is 1/60th, comes with shutter and cable release, and flash sync cord for digital back or transmitter. NOTE - no shutter speeds except past 4 seconds work any more, don't know what the problem is, shutter will just not fire, feels like something is not catching, sometimes depending on how I press the shutter release it will work, but not others, selling AS-IS!!!!!!! bulb mode works perfectly though, but like I was saying it will almost get to firing the shutter but it will lose tension right before its supposed to fire. selling it for $75 for parts or repair.

I also have a 4x5 polaroid back that will work with the new fuji instant film packs, model 550. asking $100

only other thing I have is a literally almost brand cabin 3.5x loupe, bought it new a few months ago to use as a replacement for my WLF on my rz67, ended up selling the rz67 very shortly after, only used it twice, comes with original box and all original accessories, asking $110

You can PM here on lula or email me at resnick_joshua@yahoo.com if your interested,

skimasks

• http://www.justinpoulsen.com
Re: FS: Sinar P view camera, lenses, accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:25:32 pm »

email sent :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up