Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon T1i / 500D Camera body  (Read 478 times)

simplejack

Canon T1i / 500D Camera body
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:06:21 am »

Price: $360.00
Payment method: PayPal - USA Verified Only
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: You must pay for USPS shipping. Message me for price quote to your zip code. I will round the price down to a nice even total shipped price.

Canon T1i / 500D Camera body in excellent condition as you can see in the pictures I posted. Original owner and I purchased from Best Buy over a year ago.
Comes with everything shown in picture.
Very good camera and you will probably not find another used one in this great of condition as I take very good care of my camera equipment.
Comes with all the software that came with the camera when I bought it and I also purchased a extra battery. Battery charger is included as you can see in the picture.

I also added a Eye piece extension. This makes the camera much easier to use, otherwise your nose seems to always bump against the LCD screen, this helps to eliminate that issue.

Also included is a wired remote for this camera. This is a must have for DSLR cameras as touching the button also causing a slight movement in the camera. Remote is good for extra sharp images, slow shutter speeds or if you want to capture night scenes or stars you can leave the shutter open as long as you want by locking down the shutter release button.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

simplejack

Re: Canon T1i / 500D Camera body
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 06:29:11 pm »

No one out there likes this camera body?
I have this posted at 8 other places and not one single person has messaged me about it.. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up