Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Contax G1 kit + Sinar Auto Aperture + Horseman LE 4x5 kit  (Read 3208 times)

skimasks

• http://www.justinpoulsen.com

Located in Calgary, Canada and willing to ship internationally.

Selling a Contax G1 (Green Sticker) + 45mm f/2 + 90mm f/2.8. Body has some scuffing from using a strap. Some photos I have taken with it are available here and here. Additional demo images are available on request.  Information about this system can be found here. For those unfamiliar this is an auto focus "rangefinder" with some of the sharpest zeiss lenses available. I've used it to take behind the scenes photos and for travel photography. $775

Sinar F/4 Auto Aperture Shutter for use with DB lenses in brand new condition (in bags tested only to confirm working condition.) Comes with the three prong sync cable, filter holder, and depth of field preview cable. I can ship with or without original box + styrofoam (which adds significant size to the package). More images: 1, 2. $750

Horseman LE 4x5 body with Caltar-S II 210mm f/5.6, standard accordion bellows, fresnel, ground glass, telephoto rail (digital back+adapter are NOT included). This kit is easily adaptable for use with digital backs and DSLRs. Willing to part some of this out if a full kit sale does not go through. $700

A quick shot to show how portable the horseman 4x5 system is (lens featured is not the 210mm for sale.)

I also have a rare wide angle 250mm Horseman rail in great condition that I would sell for $100.

If you have any questions feel free to post or email.

Best wishes,

Justin Poulsen
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:36:25 pm by skimasks »
Pages: [1]   Go Up