Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nik Software announces Color Efex 4.0  (Read 1041 times)

neile

• http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Nik Software announces Color Efex 4.0
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:53:23 am »

Here's the link to the press release: http://www.niksoftware.com/company/usa/entry.php?info=company/pressroom/usa_announcing_cep4.shtml. Noteworthy parts:

Key New Features:

NEW: Filter Combinations – Add multiple filters at once, adjust opacity, and make selective adjustments to get the desired look
NEW: Brand New Filters – Detail Extractor, Dark Contrast, Vintage Film Efex, Natural Image Borders, and much more
NEW: Visual Presets – Each filter contains single-click starting points making it possible to explore creative options quickly
NEW: Style Recipes – Customize and share filter combinations with others, using recipes
NEW: History Browser – Facilitates intuitive comparison of previous edits and different looks
NEW: GPU Processing and Multi – Core Optimization – GPU Processing takes full advantage of the processors found on advanced display adapters providing even faster performance
NEW: Interface, Interaction, and Workflow – Benefit from interface and interaction improvements to filters, zoom controls, shortcut keys, and much more

And the ugprade pricing details:

Two versions of the software will be available: The Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition contains 55 filters with a suggested retail price of $199.95. The Color Efex Pro 4 Select Edition contains 26 filters with a suggested retail price of $99.95. Upgrades to the Complete Edition from any edition of versions 2.0 or 3.0 are $99.95. Customers who purchased Color Efex Pro or a Complete Collection bundle on or after August 7, 2011 are eligible for a free upgrade. Registered customers will be emailed instructions for accessing their free software.

I bought my copy of 3.0 on July 13th. Lucky me :(

Neil
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up