Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One settings...  (Read 2358 times)

jtb1969

Capture One settings...
« on: August 29, 2011, 03:41:05 pm »

I have been using Lightroom for quite some time now and just started using Capture One v6 and am having trying to get this look in C1...

Here are my settings in Lightroom...I have messed around in C1 but still can't get these settings...

Obviously the word/settings terminology is different on some things in theses programs...but am assured I can get the same results but yet have achieved them...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks...

qwz

• http://vassiliev.net
Re: Capture One settings...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 04:29:19 am »

You can make right click on toolbar and enable Quick Tab.
After this use same way to put needed Tools to this tab.

C1 don't have Camera calibration tools, but very flexible colour editor.
Also Split Tonning is present in Black and White tool palette and don applicable to colour pictures - is better to use per-channel curves or levels for this (it's more tricky for he first time but much more flexible).

Lens and vignetting tools already placed in Lens tab, you can place Keystone Correction too here if you like.

Also yo can switch off unnecessary tools and tabs or make floating palettes with important ones.

jtb1969

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 10:51:50 am »

Thank you for the reply...

But what I am having trouble with is the color settings matching up...and getting the same look as I did in Lightroom...

Here's some examples I'm trying to achieve in C1...

Again...thanks for the reply...

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:20 pm »

My suggestion is, quit trying to duplicate what you did in Lightroom. Instead, learn the Capture One tools and use them to create the photographs you want.
Jack Varney
Pages: [1]   Go Up