Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick Release plate for Pano Gh2--Arca Swiss  (Read 2847 times)

Raymond Bleesz

Quick Release plate for Pano Gh2--Arca Swiss
« on: July 26, 2011, 09:57:17 pm »

need to purchase a quick release base plate, to mount on the base of the camera,  small in size & weight, which would be compatible with a Panasonic GH2 with its swivel out LCD screen on a Arcas Swiss base clamp system--do you have suggestions???? Thank you--Raymond

NigelC

Re: Quick Release plate for Pano Gh2--Arca Swiss
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:58:27 am »

need to purchase a quick release base plate, to mount on the base of the camera,  small in size & weight, which would be compatible with a Panasonic GH2 with its swivel out LCD screen on a Arcas Swiss base clamp system--do you have suggestions???? Thank you--Raymond

I have just purchased a Benro BU60 universal plate which works fine, but you have to decide whether you want LCD swivelled out or parked before you attach it.

deejjjaaaa

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 11:58:24 am »

need to purchase a quick release base plate, to mount on the base of the camera,  small in size & weight, which would be compatible with a Panasonic GH2 with its swivel out LCD screen on a Arcas Swiss base clamp system--do you have suggestions???? Thank you--Raymond

Acratech makes a QR plate (arca compatible) model #2173 that fits Panasonic GH2 perfectly. Here is some shots of this quick release plate on my GH2. I has an anti-twist lip and does not prevent neither LCD nor battery/sd compartment door from opening.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:01:21 pm by deejjjaaaa »

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 01:26:37 pm »

....compatible with a Panasonic GH2 with its swivel out LCD screen on a Arcas Swiss base clamp system-

Really Right Stuff has straight and L brackets. I have the L bracket and it work fine...with a very slight impact on the full range of the back LCD. You can use it in almost any orientation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up