Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB (Can) D3s/x  (Read 905 times)

Conner999

WTB (Can) D3s/x
« on: June 28, 2011, 07:33:44 am »

Will eventually acquire both as move to Nikon, but thought I'd play a long shot on the gently used market as we await further fits & starts in body availability.

Looking for a clean Canadian model IN Canada (whole VAT thing at border) Nikon D3s or D3x.

Drop me an email.

Brent McCombs

• http://www.alterego.zenfolio.com
Re: WTB (Can) D3s/x
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:44:56 am »

I have a D3s for sale. Was going to post about it later this week - but saw this.

I run a D3x/D3s system, but shot the Canada Games here in Halifax this year, and picked up an extra D3s for that. Been meaning to sell it for a while, but have been travelling and my D3x went in to have the USB out socked fixed just before the earthquake and such in Japan, and as a result, got bogged down in repair for 14 weeks (ugh), so I've been happy to have the twin D3s's.  But the D3x came back last week.

Anyway, both D3s's are in great shape. Shoot well, and have been primarily used indoors (though a bit out doors during Canada Games and on a trip to Antarctica, but I shot a lot of figure skating and short track, so that was in rinks).

Anyway, haven't got any pics prepped or what not, but if interested, fire me an email to alteregohalifax   at  mac dot com.

Brent

Conner999

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 11:11:25 am »

Hey Brent,

Very interested. Just dropped you an email about meeting up.

Cheers

R

Conner999

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 03:42:28 pm »

Found (D3s). Thanks Brent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up