I use Captureshop 6.0 only to download the images from the CF card (having moved them to the card from internal memory) and save them automatically as DNGs in my Pictures folder. I then move them to wherever I want to have them (different disk, folder etc), import them to LR3 and process them there. I leave them as DNGs (I save all edits in the DNG files themselves, using Cmd A + Cmd S periodically). I export to TIFF only when I want to print (Imageprint does not see DNGs) or to Jpegs when I want to email or publish online (in other words, I export only those images that I need for some final use, with the appropriate size/sharpening settings). Finally, I occasionally process selected images in C1, mainly where I need to suppress moire (C1 is better at this than LR3) or where I want to correct the "converging parallels", using C1's keystone correction tool. The back is eMotion 75LV, on the Sinar Hy6.
The reason I do not do any editing in Captureshop is (a) the program is not all that stable yet and (b) I find the controls in CS somewhat crude and (c) why learn another workflow when LR3 is so intuitive and the DNGs from the Sinar back actually edit very well in LR3.