Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mobile phones with MF  (Read 811 times)

fredjeang

mobile phones with MF
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:16:53 am »

Hi,

I wonder if the Iphone 4 is really THE phone to get when thinking about usefull applications for MF and high-end gear.

Are there other alternatives that you know on the today's market as good or even better for the photographer?

Time for me to ugrade my mobile what-you-call-it and knowing that Apple makes the best marketing I'd like to avoid falling in the cool effect trap
and then realised that there are better options available.

Thanks.

gazwas

Re: mobile phones with MF
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 04:29:53 am »

There are better phones on the market with better reception and battery life but IMO the is not a better smartphone than the iPhone.

Simplest to use, best OS, best/largest App Store, best quality build, camera, and video.

There are many good cheaper smartphone but none I've used are as good as the iPhone. Also worth noting is the iPhone is due to be upgraded in a few months (July usually I think) and the next iPhone 5 is said to be a big jump specs wise as the latest iPhone 4 is just an 3GS with a better screen. Better graphics, dual core processor and the much anticipated iOS5 will make running apps a lot smoother so worth the wait IMO.
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?
Pages: [1]   Go Up