Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad Flexbody  (Read 1988 times)

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers
FS: Hasselblad Flexbody
« on: February 16, 2011, 12:28:51 pm »

I am buying a Bendy Blad and, so, I am selling my Flexbody. I want USD1,700 or near offer+ freight + insurance for it.

It comes with front & rear covers, focusing screen adapter, format mask, one 10 degree & one 20 degree correction slides, one stray light 'blank' protection slide, RMfx viewfinder, copy of instruction manual, pouch for the correction slides and kit bag. You only need a cable release.

Please also note that the pin that triggers the shutter sometimes comes out of the tube that the cable release screws into. I have made a cap to keep the pin in place when transporting the Flexbody. I will supply the original pin and three replacements I have made out of nails. The pin has nothing to do with the optics or performance and the ones I make from nails function as well as the original pin.

For more info on this unusual item, go to:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/hasselblad/cameras/flex.htm

For examples of shots capable only with the Flexbody, go to: http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/flexbody,hasselblad

I am listing the kit for sale elsewhere. If you are interested, let me know as soon as possible!
Roger

rogerhayman@xtra.co.nz
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:55:16 pm by rogerxnz »
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

mediumcool

Re: FS: Hasselblad Flexbody
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:01:15 am »

FaceBook facebook.com/ian.goss.39   www.mlkshk.com/user/mediumcool

ThomasKjaer

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 09:36:48 am »

If you add "ad/cameras/flex.htm" to the end of the URL you're trying to load, it should work for you.

The line apparently wrapped in the original posting.

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 06:57:00 pm »

Thank you, Thomas.

I have fixed the original posting to get the URL on one line.
Roger
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand
Pages: [1]   Go Up