Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bronica Glass  (Read 2731 times)

griffithimage

Bronica Glass
« on: February 14, 2011, 10:24:39 am »

I have a number of Bronica PG lenses (6x7) collecting dust. Does anyone make adapters for a canon digital body? Can these be adapted to the new Pentax 645d? I've heard that Bronica ETR 645 lenses can be adapted to canon bodies, I wonder if the leaf shutter PG will be problematic?

geesbert

• http://www.randlkofer.com
Re: Bronica Glass
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:32:01 am »

I guess contacting Mr. Zörkendörfer at www.zoerk.de should be your best bet.
-------------------------
[url=http://ww

ondebanks

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:15:53 am »

I have a number of Bronica PG lenses (6x7) collecting dust. Does anyone make adapters for a canon digital body? Can these be adapted to the new Pentax 645d? I've heard that Bronica ETR 645 lenses can be adapted to canon bodies, I wonder if the leaf shutter PG will be problematic?

No problem with any Bronica lenses - you simply won't be using the leaf shutter, you'd be using the camera's focal plane shutter.

There are Bronica SQ adapters on ebay (to Canon, Nikon, also Mamiya/PhaseOne 645), but apparently no PG adapters...yet.

griffithimage

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:30:53 am »

what are the advantages/disadvantages of using these lenses? (Besides the obvious manual focus)

c_soars

• DIN27
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 05:21:12 pm »

Other than making use of the larger image circle on some kind of tilt/shift adapter, not much.  Heavy, manual stop down, most of them translate to  (less useful) longer focal lengths on the smaller sensor of your body...
Pages: [1]   Go Up