Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UNDO erratic behaviour  (Read 3661 times)

nilo

UNDO erratic behaviour
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:02:03 am »

The UNDO function shows erratic behavior, every second time I start up the new c1 pro 5.2 (win7/64/8GbRAM).

Basically it than does not undo, but something else or nothing. After a restart it's back.

I also noticed all kinds of other little odd and strange things, that come and disappear.

- a red dot/spot visible only up to 50% magnification
 - Field for the numbers of the Levels tool too small to show the data

Anyone?

nilo

Re: UNDO erratic behaviour
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:44:21 pm »

The UNDO function shows erratic behavior, every second time I start up the new c1 pro 5.2 (win7/64/8GbRAM).

Basically it than does not undo, but something else or nothing. After a restart it's back.

I also noticed all kinds of other little odd and strange things, that come and disappear.

- a red dot/spot visible only up to 50% magnification
 - Field for the numbers of the Levels tool too small to show the data

Anyone?

I know I should ask P1 about that, but it takes time, and ... their site is down the whole day: "runtime error"

Tom C

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:24 pm »

I have had trouble with their site for the last few days.

They insisted via telephone that there site is running fine and that I should make sure I am typing the URL correctly or to try Internet Explorer- HUH?  ???

Their site does not work at all for me in Safari 5.0.2 but it does work in Fire Fox 5.

nilo

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:18:17 pm »

I have had trouble with their site for the last few days.

They insisted via telephone that there site is running fine and that I should make sure I am typing the URL correctly or to try Internet Explorer- HUH?  ???

Their site does not work at all for me in Safari 5.0.2 but it does work in Fire Fox 5.

yes, the phase one site is still down!

nilo

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 08:19:28 pm »

It shows up for me on the iPad.
hmmm... ??? whatever I do I get a web page that says "Runtime error". BTW this is not the first time that this happens with the phase one site. The rest of the Internet works very well the whole day. Still no sign of life from the P1 Website.

nilo

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 11:46:31 am »

PHASE ONE website is back after more than 24h. I did not change anything. Just kept reloading from time to time. Now there it goes again. Finally! I am very happy  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up