Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mole Richardson Mickey Mole 1k Open Face Tungsten Light + 3 Bulbs $175 SOLD  (Read 1758 times)

michaelnotar

Mole Richardson Mickey Mole Open Face 1000 watt Tungsten light, with 3 1000 watt bulbs, 2 unused in packaging, the 3rd used for less than a day on a shoot.

The light was completely refurbished earlier this year by myself. I installed new ceramic high temperature wire (aka fixture wire) inside the head, covered all connections with ceramic cloth electrical tape (both rated to atleast 900F degrees) and installed 20ft of new 14/3 SJ cord and a new 15A plug. The name plate is in awesome condition. I also repainted the light with mole brand paint. I have used the light briefly and had it in storage so there are some really small cosmetic imperfections.

The light functions perfectly as new, yoke, flood/spot adjustment and so forth. The reflector is in really nice condition. The light uses 7 inch (or there about) scrims and accessories not included. The light and its cord weights approx 8 lbs, making it compact and lightweight.

It will be shipped via fedex ground, shipping cost includes carefully packaging, postage and full insurance. I ship same day after receiving cleared payment. I fully stand behind this item and offer a 14 day return period.

I love this light and the quality of light from it, but I got in the habit of collecting them and need to clear out the closet.

$175 + shipping (approx $20 in the US)

SOLD
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:33:23 am by michaelnotar »

michaelnotar

bump. now $140 + ship.
Pages: [1]   Go Up