Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Contax RTS/ Nikon Lenses/ Filters & AS-15  (Read 1138 times)

Ross.D

FS: Contax RTS/ Nikon Lenses/ Filters & AS-15
« on: September 07, 2010, 11:09:49 pm »

Hey guys, my first time selling here, but I have a bit of feedback under the same name on the FM forum and positive feedback on ebay (username:theedeer)

Photos at the bottom of the post. If you're in the US, prices are USD. If you're in Canada, prices are in CAD. If you're elsewhere, PM me first and we'll chat about shipping.  

Buyer will pay actual shipping charges.

First up is a Contax RTS SLR film body. I have no use for this body anymore. It is in good shape, I cranked a roll of film through and it didn't seem to have any feeding problems. The meter works and the 80-200 F/4 lens attached to it is in like new condition. I'll even throw in a 55mm UV filter and collapsible lens hood that I have laying around.

Price: $200  - open to reasonable offers.

Next up is an AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm  3.5-4.5G ED DX. This lens qualifies for "beater" status, given that it is a little loose around the middle of the lens barrel. I'm the second owner and I'm fairly certain that this lens was dropped as a child. There is a scuff mark on the nameplate and distance window. There was a broken part in the metal frame of the lens somewhere, which allows for some flex in the middle of the barrel though it doesn't stop the lens from functioning correctly. The glass is in pretty good shape, though there are several pinprick size marks on the front element that have no effect on the image quality. Come with Nikon front cap and 3rd party rear cap.
Despite all the issues with this lens, it was still taking great images for me before I bit the bullet on a Tamron 17-50.

Price:$85

Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm 4-5.6G   -   This is the first generation of this lens. It is in good shape and will come with the HB-26 lens hood. Several pinprick small cleaning marks on the front element, but no effect on the image quality. Body is in excellent cosmetic condition.

Price: $200 - Open to reasonable offers.

Nikon AS-15 Hotshoe - Sync adapter - Thought this was long gone when the D50 was sold but it was still hiding in the camera bag. Don't have anything on me to test it, but it worked fine last time it was used. These go for $30 new at Henry's.

Price: $14

Close up filter set    -    49mm thread size. 3 close up filters, +1 +2 and +3. Comes with leather case. Glass has a few small marks, nothing that affects image quality. I didn't originally take photos of these guys but I can if someone is interested.

Price: $10

PHOTOS OF THE CONTAX RTS

Bit of paint scratched off the top of the winder and a slight dent just in front of the hotshoe. You can just see it in the light.

Front element of the 18-70

Rear element of the 18-70

You can see the bit of play the lens has between the barrel and the focus ring in this shot.

PHOTOS OF THE 70-300

Front element of the 70-300

Rear element of the 70-300

Let me know if you have any questions, email is the best way to reach me, but PM works too. This is my first time selling on LL so please, if I've made an error or something is unclear, I'd like to hear from you.

Cheers,
Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up