Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase DF upgrades - STILL awaiting?  (Read 2303 times)

narikin

Phase DF upgrades - STILL awaiting?
« on: January 31, 2010, 02:02:37 pm »

Phase and my dealer are being really slow on fulfilling the DF body upgrades offered for those who signed up back in the Fall of 2009.
I've been awaiting mine since then, and still no sign of it. I am getting really frustrated by this treatment, and its making me reconsider them as a company, and my dealers attitude to me - anyone else been told "please hold" forever?

I know they want to prioritize new customers with full systems, but honestly they should look after their loyal clients who have bought multiple backs and expensive upgrades over the years, and deserve a bit of respect for that commitment, rather than sent to the back of the line on this. rant over.

Jozef Zajaz

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:45:24 am »

Quote from: narikin
Phase and my dealer are being really slow on fulfilling the DF body upgrades offered for those who signed up back in the Fall of 2009.
I've been awaiting mine since then, and still no sign of it. I am getting really frustrated by this treatment, and its making me reconsider them as a company, and my dealers attitude to me - anyone else been told "please hold" forever?

I know they want to prioritize new customers with full systems, but honestly they should look after their loyal clients who have bought multiple backs and expensive upgrades over the years, and deserve a bit of respect for that commitment, rather than sent to the back of the line on this. rant over.

Yes me to still waiting

michael

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 05:58:07 am »

I don't know anything "official", but my understanding is that there were delays due to Phase One wanting to fit cameras with the latest firmware that allows more sophisticated integration with P40+ and P65+ backs This allows all camera features to be set via the back's LCD screen and menus. A really cool feature.

I do know that some DF cameras have started shipping. Probably not more than a few weeks till Phase gets caught up.

Michael

peegeenyc

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:58:20 am »

me waiting too. seemingly for ever.

hopefully Michael is right, but some folks have been getting theirs since December on the Getdpi forum, and its now February, so something has definitely held things up, or my business is simply not that important to Phase.

Frank Doorhof

• http://
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:08 pm »

Played with the camera last week during some sessions.

Very nice camera, did a small review like write up on my blog :
http://www.doorhof.nl/blog/index.php?topic=3030.0

pindman

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 10:54:18 pm »

Ordered mine from Capture Integration months ago.  Beginning to think it's vaporware.

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 11:49:15 pm »

Quote from: pindman
Ordered mine from Capture Integration months ago.  Beginning to think it's vaporware.

Hang in there, Paul.....  I'm waiting for mine too!

Jozef Zajaz

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 02:14:39 am »

Quote from: michael
I don't know anything "official", but my understanding is that there were delays due to Phase One wanting to fit cameras with the latest firmware that allows more sophisticated integration with P40+ and P65+ backs This allows all camera features to be set via the back's LCD screen and menus. A really cool feature.

I do know that some DF cameras have started shipping. Probably not more than a few weeks till Phase gets caught up.

Michael

And what about all us ppl that dont use p40+ and p65+ we dont want to wait

Henry Goh

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 03:17:32 am »

I must be a real lucky person because I ordered mine after seeing Phaseone's demo and on 14th Dec 2009, I got mine delivered.  BTW I did not upgrade to any of the new backs.

Jozef Zajaz

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 05:10:18 am »

Quote from: Henry Goh
I must be a real lucky person because I ordered mine after seeing Phaseone's demo and on 14th Dec 2009, I got mine delivered.  BTW I did not upgrade to any of the new backs.

I ordered way before that....
Pages: [1]   Go Up