Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Print Exchange  (Read 52782 times)

CBarrett

Print Exchange
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2010, 04:40:48 pm »

Quote from: eronald
So, where are we on this?

Edmund

I got a few more last week but I think we're still missing 3 or 4. Im out of town all week but will organize everything when I get back and harrass stragglers.

Cheers,
CB

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Print Exchange
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2010, 04:49:51 pm »

Quote from: CBarrett
I got a few more last week but I think we're still missing 3 or 4. Im out of town all week but will organize everything when I get back and harrass stragglers.

Cheers,
CB

I'm not in a hurry at all, but there should be some deadline. I think we're way past the grace period, and anyone who has not already shipped theirs (or at least made the prints) should be moved to the next round (if there is one).

What do you think?

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Print Exchange
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2010, 06:09:25 pm »

Quote from: feppe
I'm not in a hurry at all, but there should be some deadline. I think we're way past the grace period, and anyone who has not already shipped theirs (or at least made the prints) should be moved to the next round (if there is one).

What do you think?

I think that Chris is doing ok so far, so let's let him deal with it. Making and shipping prints to Chris is a 3 day operation, so it's really a question of assessing the straggler's states of mind and motivating them.

Edmund

If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Craddosk

Print Exchange
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2010, 06:52:42 pm »

Key thing is to see what they did with shipping options. Mine could have gotten to Chris as late as this Friday, so something else to consider.

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
Print Exchange
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2010, 05:29:26 am »

My package should have arrived over two weeks ago.... and last tracking info is from
the 15th. At this point I will have to consider if USPS have lost the package...  

Ronny
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com

bradleygibson

• http://GibsonPhotographic.com
Print Exchange
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2010, 07:24:26 pm »

FYI, my package went out this week and should be waiting for you by the time you are back home, Chris (ie. by next week).  Again, my apologies to everyone who had their work in on time for my part in holding up the show.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing everyone's work.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:33:43 pm by bradleygibson »
-Brad
 [url=http://GibsonPhotographic.com

eronald

Print Exchange
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2010, 06:02:13 am »

My package counts as delivered - aren't I lucky

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Craddosk

Print Exchange
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2010, 06:08:19 pm »

Mine had its second noticed delivered. First on the 15th, and again on the 22nd. Chris should hopefully be able to pick it up on Monday and then I can see delivered on mine!

Just a quick question, is it just USPS, but the postal code 60402 shows a place just down the street from 3305 Wisconsin Avenue. Bit strange, but guess it could be a box or something.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 06:10:43 pm by Craddosk »

CBarrett

Print Exchange
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2010, 08:57:49 am »

Quote from: Craddosk
Mine had its second noticed delivered. First on the 15th, and again on the 22nd. Chris should hopefully be able to pick it up on Monday and then I can see delivered on mine!

Just a quick question, is it just USPS, but the postal code 60402 shows a place just down the street from 3305 Wisconsin Avenue. Bit strange, but guess it could be a box or something.

That sounds like something weird with the UPS site.  I did have to go pick up one box of prints from FedEx, I think they were Brandt's, since I was out of town when they attempted delivery and in-person signature was required.  I haven't gotten any notices from UPS, and they usually leave stuff between the two front doors anyway.

I'll take inventory today when I get back to Chicago and post the results.  I'll review all the prints and, taking note of the largest size, order boxes for shipping on Monday.  I'm back on the road monday too but expect to be shipping prints out by next weekend.

Woo Hoo!

eronald

Print Exchange
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2010, 02:22:18 pm »

That sounds like something weird with the UPS site.  I did have to go pick up one box of prints from FedEx, I think they were Brandt's, since I was out of town when they attempted delivery and in-person signature was required.  I haven't gotten any notices from UPS, and they usually leave stuff between the two front doors anyway.

I'll take inventory today when I get back to Chicago and post the results.  I'll review all the prints and, taking note of the largest size, order boxes for shipping on Monday.  I'm back on the road monday too but expect to be shipping prints out by next weekend.

Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo indeed!

Edmund

CBarrett

Print Exchange
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2010, 07:12:59 pm »

Ok Shooters,

Craddosk (Thompson?)  I did get a notice from USPS and will pick yours up at the Post Office.  Looks like Ronny's just cleared Customs today.  With what I have on hand that accounts for 18.

I believe we're only missing Sean Kearns and P Sorantin, that is if GB Photo = Marc.  I can't keep all your nick names straight.  Suffice to say, I'm shipping these in a week whether it's 18 or 20.

I've got to get some 17x22 boxes (evil stare in Brad G's direction) but everything is coming together.

I need Jpegs for the web gallery from:

D Thompson
E Ronald
J Schweikert
B Proctor
P Degranz
B Gibson

to: cb at christopherbarrett dot net
Apologies if you've already sent that and I missed it.

Very cool, people...

and wait till you see David's!  It's spooky, really beautiful and spooky.

-CB

ps Everyone please PM me your return address.  That way I'll have them all in one place and can just copy and paste to avoid any typographic errors.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:29:58 pm by CBarrett »

Craddosk

Print Exchange
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2010, 07:25:28 pm »

Great to hear that you got it! Thanks for the compliment on the print. You can mail mine to David Thomson, I'll be switching my username once this is all done. Email is send with the digital version of it for you. Glad that I send that nice big box for you to stuff prints into.

I'll type up info about my print once you get them mailed out. Thanks again for doing this Chris!

CBarrett

Print Exchange
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2010, 07:33:21 pm »

Quote from: Craddosk
Great to hear that you got it! Thanks for the compliment on the print. You can mail mine to David Thomson, I'll be switching my username once this is all done. Email is send with the digital version of it for you. Glad that I send that nice big box for you to stuff prints into.

I'll type up info about my print once you get them mailed out. Thanks again for doing this Chris!

See how confusing all the names can be?  LoL, actually yours is at the Post Office, but at least I did get the notice finally and can go pick it up.  Is yours "spooky" too?

Craddosk

Print Exchange
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2010, 07:38:21 pm »

My Fiancee thinks that it is. No worries Chris, I understand how complicating names can be.

ddk

• http://www.pbase.com/ddk
Print Exchange
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:06 pm »

Ok Shooters,

Craddosk (Thompson?)  I did get a notice from USPS and will pick yours up at the Post Office.  Looks like Ronny's just cleared Customs today.  With what I have on hand that accounts for 18.

I believe we're only missing Sean Kearns and P Sorantin, that is if GB Photo = Marc.  I can't keep all your nick names straight.  Suffice to say, I'm shipping these in a week whether it's 18 or 20.

I've got to get some 17x22 boxes (evil stare in Brad G's direction) but everything is coming together.

I need Jpegs for the web gallery from:

D Thompson
E Ronald
J Schweikert
B Proctor
P Degranz
B Gibson

to: cb at christopherbarrett dot net
Apologies if you've already sent that and I missed it.

Very cool, people...

and wait till you see David's!  It's spooky, really beautiful and spooky.

-CB

ps Everyone please PM me your return address.  That way I'll have them all in one place and can just copy and paste to avoid any typographic errors.

Thanks Chris, glad you liked it!

david
david
-----------------------
www.pbase.com/ddk

GBPhoto

Print Exchange
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2010, 10:09:13 pm »

... if GB Photo = Marc.  I can't keep all your nick names straight.  Suffice to say, I'm shipping these in a week whether it's 18 or 20.
Nope - GBPhoto = Alan
PM sent with info.

Just cut 'em in half - two for the price of one!

psorantin

Print Exchange
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2010, 09:24:37 am »

See how confusing all the names can be?  LoL, actually yours is at the Post Office, but at least I did get the notice finally and can go pick it up.  Is yours "spooky" too?

Hi Chris,
This is Peter; my prints just got off the printer (11x16.5") and are shipping out today.
Hope this is not too late - I was several weeks in Europe, that slowed me down on printing...

Best - Peter
Peter Sorantin
New Jersey

psorantin

Print Exchange
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2010, 10:26:26 am »

By the way, a more generic question for everybody participating in Chris' exchange:

Have you selected prints from the architecture domain for the submission to Chris' exchange?
Or just gone by what you think is quality work?

I was torn a bit between choosing some exterior work and some portrait work.
(Chris shooting architecture as a pro, made me lean towards that, although some of my portrait work is probably more compelling...)

Peter
Peter Sorantin
New Jersey

bradleygibson

• http://GibsonPhotographic.com
Print Exchange
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2010, 10:29:33 am »

Quote from: psorantin
By the way, a more generic question for everybody participating in Chris' exchange:

Have you selected prints from the architecture domain for the submission to Chris' exchange?
Or just gone by what you think is quality work?

I was torn a bit between choosing some exterior work and some portrait work.
(Chris shooting architecture as a pro, made me lean towards that, although some of my portrait work is probably more compelling...)

Peter

Haha--since I'm not an architecture photographer, methinks you'd have been looking to get your money back if I'd submitted an architecture print!  

Mercifully, I stuck to my domain and sent nature work I did in Iceland.  
-Brad
 [url=http://GibsonPhotographic.com

Craddosk

Print Exchange
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2010, 11:22:22 am »

Took from my personal collection as well. Mine's a shot in Banff National Park.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 11:22:58 am by Craddosk »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up