Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back lit LED frames  (Read 1743 times)

AndreG

• photohippique.com
Back lit LED frames
« on: November 10, 2009, 05:36:48 am »

Hi,
I found a site that offer back lit LED frames and paper to go with it. As anyone had success with this technology and is Epson offering a paper for this purpose?

Thanks,

Guigui

• http://
Back lit LED frames
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 07:17:16 am »

Quote from: pratic
Hi,
I found a site that offer back lit LED frames and paper to go with it. As anyone had success with this technology and is Epson offering a paper for this purpose?

Thanks,
Perhaps this ? DisplayTrans Backlight Media

AndreG

• photohippique.com
Back lit LED frames
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 08:06:35 am »

Thank you, yes it does. CBS Network is using it for there Survivor series. It does look stunning. A few questions come to mind since the profile is not for a 3800, finding an equivalent for the quantity of ink. The site in question is photoglow.com I am not trying to promote there products but rather testing the waters before getting burnt so to speak.

neile

• http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Back lit LED frames
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 11:05:34 am »

Quote from: pratic
Hi,

Thanks,

Pratic, what site is it? I have a customer looking to do something similar. Thanks!

Neil
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!

AndreG

• photohippique.com
Back lit LED frames
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 11:16:00 am »

Hi,

The site is photoglow.com They offer a dimmer switch at the back. It's a shame that they do not show more exemples of finish work done with there products.

Pages: [1]   Go Up