Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summary of telephoto lens reviews  (Read 1782 times)

buddy4344

Summary of telephoto lens reviews
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:01:51 pm »

There are a lot of good reviews on the internet for many of the telephoto and super-telephoto lens options used for birding and/or safari.  The trouble is that one has to do a lot of searches to find the info.

I am beginning a collection of these reviews at this link Lens Review for www.ChobeSafari.com.  Over time, I hope to add to the list of options as well as the list of reviews.  Currently the list is focused on lens options that will fit either a Canon or Nikon body. If you have knowledge of any major lens options missing or if you have seen other good reviews, I would appreciate feedback as I think the entire community can benefit from the list.

EDIT: I HAVE CORRECTED LINKS,  Sorry for the problem.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 04:31:03 pm by buddy4344 »

OldRoy

• http://
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 08:01:44 am »

Quote from: buddy4344
There are a lot of good reviews on the internet for many of the telephoto and super-telephoto lens options used for birding and/or safari.  The trouble is that one has to do a lot of searches to find the info.

I am beginning a collection of these reviews at this link Lens Review for www.ChobeSafari.com.  Over time, I hope to add to the list of options as well as the list of reviews.  Currently the list is focused on lens options that will fit either a Canon or Nikon body. If you have knowledge of any major lens options missing or if you have seen other good reviews, I would appreciate feedback as I think the entire community can benefit from the list.
The link here points to the page you intended for your other post (ie bag comparison). The link in the other post points to your homepage. If you want to give a good impression of your site it would help to get this stuff right!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 08:02:16 am by OldRoy »

telyt

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 09:44:43 am »

Quote from: OldRoy
The link here points to the page you intended for your other post (ie bag comparison). The link in the other post points to your homepage. If you want to give a good impression of your site it would help to get this stuff right!

Correct link for lens reviews: http://www.chobesafari.com/photography-tip...hobesafari.html

A lot of Bob Atkins and Ken Rockwell  

buddy4344

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 04:31:40 pm »

Sorry, guys, good catch.  I have corrected the link.
Pages: [1]   Go Up