Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Phase One trade-in program  (Read 4737 times)

G_Allen

• http://www.plasticimage.com
Hasselblad Phase One trade-in program
« on: May 01, 2009, 03:47:24 pm »

I received an email from Hasselblad a few days ago about their new Phase One trade-in program. Mostly out of curiosity, I replied asking for details on the program, but haven't received a reply yet.

Anyone know the details on the program?

vjbelle

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 07:11:30 pm »

Quote from: G_Allen
I received an email from Hasselblad a few days ago about their new Phase One trade-in program. Mostly out of curiosity, I replied asking for details on the program, but haven't received a reply yet.

Anyone know the details on the program?
Could you be more specific about the trade-in program or provide a link?

jing q

• we are super
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 07:36:06 pm »

could you post the email here
would be interested to hear about it

Henry Goh

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 09:59:39 pm »

I believe they said "any" working back but my dealer also said if I did not have a back to trade, they can "help"

Tgrain

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 02:40:37 am »

here is the e-mail I got from hasselblad:

Free Upgrade Offer to
Phase One "P" series owners!

"Phase into" a Hasselblad H3DII system!

Trade in your current Phase One "P" series system and buy a new Hasselblad H3DII-50 before June 30, 2009 and be eligible to upgrade to the even newer H3DII-60 after it is released at no charge!

The H3DII-50 recently won the Hot One Award and TIPA awards as the best medium format digital solution on the market today. Enjoy this system now at a purchase price of $27,995 and have the option of upgrading to the H3DII-60 after it is released free of charge.

That represents a current savings of $8,000!

By moving into the H3DII system you will have access to Hasselblad's integrated system, featuring the most advanced and complete lens line along with powerful accessories like the new HTS 1.5 Tilt & Shift Adapter.

If you would like complete details regarding this promotion, click on the email link below to send an info request directly to your Hasselblad Regional Manager.

Contact Request

You can visit the Hasselblad website at the link below to learn more about the H3DII-50 camera system.

H3DII-50 Info

Best regards,

Hasselblad USA

John.Williams

• It's your life - make yourself useful!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 05:00:03 pm »

At the risk of incurring some serious forum-flaming, this Hasselblad promotion appears to be for those photographers who are actively seeking the technical features of the H3D platform and are current owners of PhaseOne. If you are interested and want to explore your options, this is an opportunity to investigate with financial incentive. Disclosure: I sell Hasselblad systems.

Some of the technical reasons are increased processing performance through Phocus, integrated data used for the HTS 1.5, lens metadata for APO, optical, and vignetting correction. Live Video is a real treat as you can focus the lens with the keyboard for those times when touching the camera is not an option. Central lens shutters allow the H-system to flash-sync up to 1/800th of a second; not a minor point for objects in motion.

Now is an excellent time to be in the driver's seat, you get to select from a portfolio of equipment unmatched in capability...

BTW, did you know you can use the tilt/shift with any H-system? It is a great tool...

-John
hotwire-digital
(678) 365-0435
jay_dub@mac.com

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 04:58:20 pm »

Quote from: John.Williams
Live Video is a real treat as you can focus the lens with the keyboard for those times when touching the camera is not an option.
BTW, did you know you can use the tilt/shift with any H-system? It is a great tool...-John hotwire-digital
I think that users of other digibacks have taken live video for granted for a long time...
Do you have live video on the H3D11-50 in the USA yet?
I thought that it was in Phocus 1.2, which will be out before the end on the month , I hope.
If the release is imminent, I will not install 1.1. (I have only just received my computer)
You can get tilt/shift etc. by putting the DCU on the back of a Sinar P3 or other view camera... I hope to get mine together this week.
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

G_Allen

• http://www.plasticimage.com
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 04:26:25 pm »

I was assuming that the trade-in deal involved more than just a free upgrade from the 50 to the 60. I guess it doesn't. Doesn't seem like a very good deal at all, unless you had a back worth considerably less than $8000, and were interested by the 60.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:51:23 pm by G_Allen »
Pages: [1]   Go Up