Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson Print Academy  (Read 2236 times)

KeithR

Epson Print Academy
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:34 pm »

In case anyone had considered attending the very fine Epson Print Academy, be advised that schedules after 1 April 09 have been canceled and for fiscal 2010.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

Tklimek

Epson Print Academy
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:35:22 pm »

Wow!!  I'm going tomorrow.....looks like I just made it!

I'm assuming this is due to the crazy economy.....what a shame.

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: KeithR
In case anyone had considered attending the very fine Epson Print Academy, be advised that schedules after 1 April 09 have been canceled and for fiscal 2010.

jim t

• jimtsioles photography
Epson Print Academy
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 05:53:36 pm »

Quote from: KeithR

Todd did you get a confirmation email from the print academy?  I never did and am wondering if there are any special instructions I need to know.
And i didn't write down my confirmation number, thinking I would get an email response quickly after ordering.

Jim t

David Good

Epson Print Academy
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 06:15:28 pm »

Quote from: jim t
Todd did you get a confirmation email from the print academy?  I never did and am wondering if there are any special instructions I need to know.
And i didn't write down my confirmation number, thinking I would get an email response quickly after ordering.

Jim t

You should have received an e-mail with the confirmation for you to print out and take with you.

Dave

JDClements

• http://www.jdanielclements.com
Epson Print Academy
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 06:35:43 pm »

I signed up for March 21 in Toronto, but don't remember getting anything (except the bill). Guess I better check that out...

Tklimek

Epson Print Academy
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 07:08:17 pm »

Hello Jim...

Yes I did receive it; however I don't see anything that would be a special confirmation (like a number or anything....just generic text).  Here is what I received:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent Print Academy registration with the Epson Store.

Quantity      Description
   1          Print Academy Track Two - Chicago - Mar 14 - Hyatt Regency O’Hare

Your credit card will be charged for $99.95. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us at 1-800-788-0336. Our customer service representatives are available from 6 am to 5 pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday, and from 7 am to 4 pm Pacific Time, Saturday.

Please bring this confirmation email with you the day of the event. For the location of the event, go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/PrintAc...8pro_signup.jsp and select your event for address information.

The Print Academy begins at 9:30am and ends at 5:00pm.

Again, thank you for registering!

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Epson America, Inc.

Epson does not rent, sell, or share any of your personal information with any third parties in accordance with our Privacy Policy, which  is located at: http://www.epson.com/privacy

Copyright© 2009 Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806

Jim...hopefully see and anyone else that is going there tomorrow!

Cheers.....

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: jim t

Jim t
Pages: [1]   Go Up