Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library - Quick Develop question  (Read 1355 times)

Morris Taub

• morristaubphotography
Library - Quick Develop question
« on: January 31, 2009, 12:36:02 pm »

When I'm in the library module and working under Quick Develop some of my presets do not work.

When working on my NEF files for some reason when I select D2X Mode 1, 2, or 3 nothing happens...well, I do get a slight blur of the image and that's it. Then the blur goes away but no change at all to color, tone, etc...nothing happens...

Same for all the other Nikon profiles like landscape, neutral, portrait, etc. They have no effect on the nef's or on any other type of file.

Also, for kicks, I tried these profiles on some crw files from my Canon...the D2X Mode profiles had no effect on them, but the Nikon profiles like landscape, etc., did work on the crw's...

Now, most of the presets work fine in the library module via the Quick Develop panel...both the LR presets and some I've created...

In the Develop module the Nikon D2X Mode 1, 2, or 3 work fine as do the generic Nikon profiles like landscape, etc...

Anyone have any ideas for me on how to fix this please?...I mean I'd like to take a quick peak at images from time to time, maybe a handful and apply the D2X modes which often do improve the NEF's...

I'm using LR 2.2 on a Macbook Pro...10.5.6...

thanks for any help in advance...

M
Pages: [1]   Go Up