Thanks 
Slobodan: yes, Rob is absolutely right, no fill of any kind. It was way too windy and besides I didn't really need it, the white sand is a great reflector. It was a liberating experience - just a camera and a girl, no fuss, no flashes, no assistants. Gotta start doing that kind of thing more often 
That's how it used to be; only much later did all the 'team' thinking come into fashion and muck everything up by the simple fact that too many cooks
always end up making a mess on the floor.
I suspect that it began with the schools and collleges turning out all those wannabe guys (can't blame them for hoping) who would pester photographers until they finally got allowed to hold things or just carry them. Then, clients also started to abuse the budgets by coming along en masse and it just snowballed from there until the costs became so high that the whole shebang ran into a brick wall or maybe off a cliff. I did a hell of a lot of travelling around and shooting, but I can fully understand that a
team doing that costs the Earth. In comparison, I could hit and run and we did, indeed, often refer to our shoots as commando operations into hostile country. But we did (or I did) wear underwear.
Rob C