Its really good to see people showing their work off and getting feedback from other photographers. I always like to see other photographers work and try to figure the lighting condition/source as well as choice of composition. Thanks to all for posting your work, here is a few of my pics taken in the last month or so.
Dean.
sorry about that. I only realized after that i never put any details. the reason it comes up with canon is because the background is shot shot with a canon. The guy on the bike is shot in studio with the Hy6 and 60-140mm zoom. I am lucky enough to have Sinar equipment at my disposal. All the other shots are also Sinar but I can remember which combination. Could be the 54H with Hasselblad V system, Sinar M with Emotion 75lv, Hy6 with emotion 75lv. i know the first second and fourth shots are done with Hy6. It is currently my favorite camera of all time.
I will try remember next time for the forum sake as i know this is of interest to some. I do my own post so from time to time you will see exif data, other times not. The bike/Buell image is 7343 X 9921 which is about 62 X 84 Cm @300 Dpi. this is possible because the background is out of focus and enlarged, while the actual bike is shot full frame 33 MP.
Apologies for the long reply but i thought more info is better than too little.