Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error messags using Canon wft-e2a  (Read 1707 times)

reissme

Error messags using Canon wft-e2a
« on: April 19, 2008, 05:11:16 am »

[attachment=6199:attachment][attachment=6201:attachment][attachment=6202:attachm
ent][attachment=6203:attachment]
Hello
1.  Finally I am shooting with Canon wft-e2a, attached to Canon 1DS mark 3. (Raw to the 16 GB card, large  JPG (6) to the sd 4 GB card and to the computer, for sharpness and evaluation).
2.  Occasionally, after shooting a few frames (either to Dell Laptop Latitude D830, as well as shooting to ASUS pc computer,) I am getting error announcements (attached to this mail.)
3.  I have to restart the camera and the ASUS pc computer (or the Dell Laptop Latitude D830 if I work on location), when it happens, in order to start shooting again.)
4.  I would like to avoid this, (it can be the worst incident if it happens to a professional photographer when working with art directors  from  Advertising agencies.
5.  Is anybody familiar with this problem or knows other photographers having same problem using this?
6.  How can I solve this problem??? (Is there a new firmware? Mine is firmware VER. 1.0.6) (is there a new driver to EOS Digital Solution Disk VER. 17.1?)

Thanks in advance.

Menachem Reiss           www.reiss.co.il
Pages: [1]   Go Up