Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raincoat for H body  (Read 2228 times)

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
Raincoat for H body
« on: March 10, 2008, 04:31:25 am »

I plan on doing some more 'bad weather' photography'. Now with the D300 I have no big reserves using it in the rain, not since I got totally drenched in the Carib. The D300 takes it better than I do.

I would love to do it with the H2 however don't dare to use it without cover in the rain (not even a drizzle). Before I start buying all sorts of raincovers to discover the one that works, does anybody know of a raincover for the H body (together with the 50-110 for instance) that actually works.

A cover that not only protects vulnerable parts but also lets you be able to use the camera?

yaya

Raincoat for H body
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:13 am »

I plan on doing some more 'bad weather' photography'. Now with the D300 I have no big reserves using it in the rain, not since I got totally drenched in the Carib. The D300 takes it better than I do.

I would love to do it with the H2 however don't dare to use it without cover in the rain (not even a drizzle). Before I start buying all sorts of raincovers to discover the one that works, does anybody know of a raincover for the H body (together with the 50-110 for instance) that actually works.

A cover that not only protects vulnerable parts but also lets you be able to use the camera?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href=\"http://www.kata-bags.com/Item.asp?pid=229&cid=61&perentId=4&ProdLine=4]Kata E-702[/url], you can add the E-704 extension for the zoom

or the CRC-14 which is a bigger-looser model

Yair

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
Raincoat for H body
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 05:04:44 am »

Yair,

Thx! I go have a look at those.

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
Raincoat for H body
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 11:51:12 am »

I used the Kata Rain cover (the one that has the two arm holds for you hands--not sure of the model number) with my H2, zoom and P45+ back, for a week in Olympic national part.  It rained every day and I kept shooting in the rain.  both camera and lens and back worked fine with the cover although they all got wet from the humidity.  no problems.  Might bring a towel along to dry the camera now and then.  eleanor

Kata E-702, you can add the E-704 extension for the zoom

or the CRC-14 which is a bigger-looser model
Yair
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180370\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro

jecxz

• http://www.jecxz.com
Raincoat for H body
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 12:12:22 pm »

My H2 and my Kata!

david.westphal

Raincoat for H body
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 02:53:51 pm »

I just worked on a sea doo job in Florida used an Aqua Tech sport shield.  It worked nice and kept my H2 and P45 nice and dry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up