Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to set user defined paper size?  (Read 2121 times)

evonzz

• CENTRAL STUDIOS
how to set user defined paper size?
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:25:07 am »

When i purchasd my printer, Epson gave me a pack of odd sized paper. it is approx 12x18 inches (306x457mm). There are no preset paper settings for this size.  So when i click user defined, i cannot work out where or how to actually program in the paper size.  There seems to be no dialog to let me plug in numbers.
[attachment=5129:attachment]
How do i load new paper sizes into print dialog?

evonzz

• CENTRAL STUDIOS
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:13:54 am »

I found it.  I thought one could set paper sizes within Photoshop print dialogs.  Using PC, had to seek out print preferences from control panel.

Deep

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 07:29:48 pm »

When i purchasd my printer, Epson gave me a pack of odd sized paper. it is approx 12x18 inches (306x457mm). There are no preset paper settings for this size.  So when i click user defined, i cannot work out where or how to actually program in the paper size.  There seems to be no dialog to let me plug in numbers.
[attachment=5129:attachment]
How do i load new paper sizes into print dialog?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=174754\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've made a stack of custom paper sizes.  It's quite easy (Epson 3800 using OSx 10.4.11).  When you select paper size, there is an option down the bottom to manage custom sizes.  Click on that and a new box opens.  Double click on the new option to rename it.  Then work through the panel on the right, feeding in dimensions and margins, and close.  You still have to choose your new size but from now on it appears in your paper size options, somewhere near the bottom.

Don.
Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up