Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Worth moving to Mac?  (Read 91379 times)

stewarthemley

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 10:01:40 am »

I was hoping (but to be honest, not really expecting) people to discuss this in an adult and USEFUL way. I guess we did well to hold out so long before the fighting broke out.  

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 10:10:05 am »

You're proving you have no relevance. You bitch about Laptops (presumably Maclap tops) not having the ability to use certain devices...
Nope never did. I said they were not as ergonomic due to beauty coming before usage and were also cost cutting in using the same size keyboard in all MBPs.
.....which is nonsense, now you tell us that anyone who wishes to use such devices on their Mac's isn't relevant. Get your story straight.
I did, you are the one with reading problems, so unless you can learn to read a post correctly before replying in future, I shall simply ignore your nonsense from now on. You're the one who brought in irrelevent devices that one can attach to laptops at home. Who cares, not me as I don't use a laptop at home for work? and as I said before, needing to plug external input devices to a largish laptop only reinforces my point, not good enough in the first place.

It just so happens that a Macbook Pro is a great business machine you can hook up to a larger display and keyboard (and other devices), then take on the road. Oh, running more than one or two OS's too! That you decided for us here that we should only use laptops for one use and desktops for another shows you're not willing to discuss this logically, you have a prejudices against Apple and just want to make what was a useful thread, another silly "Mac versus Windows" slug feast.
No, I just described how I use a laptop. Didn't tell anyone else what to do, which is what you seem to be doing. I simply think VAIO laptops have better keyboards than Apple laptops. What heresy!!!!!! I must go off and whip myself with barbed wire.
No thinks, you've proven to me so far that there's no reason to continue talking to you as an adult about this subject.
What childish behaviour and delightfully ironic. You are the one who cannot read and started talking about using laptops as destop machines and all the gadgets you can plug into it to make up for the inherent deficiencies I commented on when using them as laptops, not desktop replacements. I use a laptop when travelling and have no need to add anything to it let alone a 23" display, which only a complete idiot would suggest. Which you do! Duh!
Well good for you bud, so can I. But my display is a full 10" bigger than yours <g>.
Boastfull + innacurate. I have dual displays at home and a 30" is slightly bigger, but not enough to warrant buying one. Unless I use that as part of a 3 monitor desktop.

No, it only reinforces to me that you don't have a good idea how to use these tools. The Intel chip in this Macbook Pro is fast enough for Lightroom and Photoshop work indeed.
Just like my 30 month old 13" Vaio and that has what relevence to ergonomics? Oh yes, none. And how is prefering  to use a desktop at home, not knowing how to use tools. Are you implying that anyone who doesn't use an laptop for everything is an incompetent? And as the max RAM for laptops is only 4G, a desktop [max 32G]up kind of beats it for sheer grunt power, especially an 8 core machine.
But its still got a 15" display (I could go 17" but that's too large to haul around for me, but at least that's another option).
but no usuable 13", which is my preference for travelling.
I have the Macbook driving a 23" display which if you understand the math here, is considerably larger and for occasional image editing, easily calibrated and profiled. I also have no issues with the MacBook Pro keyboard on the road, but why NOT have a full sized keyboard? Its as easy as plugging in a USB device. And I have the Macbook taking up virtually no desk space since it fits VERTICALLY off to the side in a stand. If I go on the road with it, its about 24 seconds to unhook everything, get up and go. I still have a superb albeit smaller display and keyboard. So your so called point about poor ergonomics is all in your mind.
BTW "Ergonomics is the science of people-machine relationships. An ergonomically designed product implies that the device blends smoothly with a person's body or actions. I.e. without adding extra kit to make it usuable.
And I don't use a laptop at home for work and the MBP keyboard is way inferior to my my 13" VAIO even the one on the enormous 17" MBP. In fact I'd be as happy writing a script on my laptop as my desktop keyboard.

Well when you can use a 23" or better, a 26" wide gamut LCD, let me know. I can currently do that today with the Macbook, then go back to the 15" for travel. I can tell you with absolute certainly, whatever laptop you have, its display isn't anywhere the quality of the NEC I have that I can drive from the MacBook. When the NEC 30" comes in, the NEC wide gamut 26" will replace the 23" Cinema display. Yup, the card in the Macbook can drive it just fine. Oh, I should just use the 15" display because you say I can't make the Laptop mutlitask? Bull crap.
You're really being ridiculous. I can sit on the couch and surf the web just like you, but for lots of work, there's no way you can tell anyone here that driving a display nearly twice is large is a poor idea IF YOU WISH.
Learn to read you moron, before you make yourself look any dumber. I use a laptop for travelling or rarely on couch downstairs. I doubt I've even used it at home this year, other than to unload info.   I never said anything about multitasking, you're just ranting now.

We're done here. You want to be "right" despite pretty piss poor logic and a troll like negative attitude towards Apple products, great.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173111\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You are an illiterate fool, who seems to ignore what was actually written and appear to have gone a bit crazy as I dared to not fawn at the altar of Apple. I just use whatever tool is best for the job. Such as a laptop when out and dual monitors and a desktop when home and even though I own Apple gear, I'm not blind to their many flaws like some pathetic fanboy.
If you want to use a laptop as your main computer , I don't mind in the slightest, if that suits your needs, great.  Your needs are not mine and I prefer to use a desktop. Not sure why you need to froth at the mouth about me using a laptop just for it's primary purpose?

In case you missed it, yet again.
[span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']I use a laptop when travelling and not for work at home[/span]
[span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']I use a laptop when travelling and not for work at home[/span]
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']So wittering on about 23" monitors and external keyboards/trackballs etc is of no use or relevence. At all[/span]
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

jjj

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 10:12:27 am »

I was hoping (but to be honest, not really expecting) people to discuss this in an adult and USEFUL way. I guess we did well to hold out so long before the fighting broke out. 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173284\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
The problem was actually not reading posts correctly, which is the usual issue with forums, just like people do not listen carefully in real life.
Andrew[DigitalDog] is better at maths than reading.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:13:05 am by jjj »

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 10:16:40 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173284\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Me too but if you look over JJJ's posts (whoever the heck he is), its apparent he's got an agenda and is ill mannered. Is there one where he didn't go out of his (or her) way to go OT and slam Apple*, despite my original intentions of aiding him (Finder replacements). The troll has issues, I'm not even going to reply, let alone read his rants. Can someone please refill his meds.

*More posts of our boy JJJ behaving badly:http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22859&hl=

And now for something completely different....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:24:50 am by digitaldog »
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

jjj

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 10:25:28 am »

An additional observation on merits of each OS.
I've just got a new Mac Pro and it's hooked up to my dual monitors. Now I've been using Macs on and off for years, but never with a dual monitor setup before. Sadly I have to say I really hate it.
The reason, the file menu options [File, Edit, Window, Tools, Help etc]  are disassociated from the programme. I was never that keen on this way of working, but with duallies, urgh! If your programme is open on the screen that doesn't have the File options you have to go back and fore quite unneccessarily. With Windows the File options are always next to the programme.
Also it's very confusing if you have different apps open full screen on each as the File menu options my relate to the programme that isn't under the file menus.
I'd do some annotated screen shots to demo what I mean on each OS, but I'm leaving house in next few minutes, so maybe next week.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:27:09 am by jjj »

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 11:40:24 am »

Go into Display Control panel, select Arrangement and move the menu (white line) to the screen you wish. Easy.

AJSJones

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 03:48:58 pm »

An additional observation on merits of each OS.

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173290\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This is more of an observation on "your familiarity with each OS" and not their "merits"  Andrew's post shows you how to customize the setup for dual monitors, that you admit to not being familiar with.

My original posts were trying to help you learn some aspects of the OS with which you are less familiar, as I think Andrew's were.  You'll likely receive a more positive/helpful response once you've gotten over the "It's different from what I'm used to, therefore it's bad/stupid" stage

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 04:03:41 pm »

This is more of an observation on "your familiarity with each OS" and not their "merits"  Andrew's post shows you how to customize the setup for dual monitors, that you admit to not being familiar with.

My original posts were trying to help you learn some aspects of the OS with which you are less familiar, as I think Andrew's were.  You'll likely receive a more positive/helpful response once you've gotten over the "It's different from what I'm used to, therefore it's bad/stupid" stage
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173376\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well said!

It appears we have someone that is new to the Mac but with a pretty strong bias based mostly on misunderstandings which may explain the frustration but not unnecessarily the ill tone. Sometimes you can't help people who have developed a strong opinion based mostly on ignorance.

TechTalk

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:00 pm »

I'm surprised that color management differences haven't been discussed in this thread!
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2008, 11:20:30 pm »

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

To get back to a useful discussion:

All these questions pertain to an iBook G4 12", 10.3.9, 640MB RAM.

1. I have not received a response to my query regarding IrfanView. Would any of you kind souls who have Windows installed on your Macs download IrfanView
[a href=\"http://www.irfanview.com/]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url] Tell me what you think, and whether a similar freeware program exists for the Mac. This is what I want to do: convert my Betterlight Tif files to Jpeg in a batch operation with speed and quality. I'd also like to move from one image to the other via next/previous arrow keys, which function does not seem to exist in Preview or Graphic Converter.

2. Is there a way to ensure that windows open at maximum size to fill the screen? Can the dock be always hidden?

3. How do I ensure that I get the correct creation date when I download images from the Betterlight to the Mac? I've been busy the last few days, and now I have to change the dates on a hundred files before I copy them to another HDD and DVD.
Has this changed on later versions of OSX? If not, how do you handle it?

4. I'd like the trash icon to appear on the sidebar, so that I don't have to go back and forth. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Kumar

stewarthemley

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2008, 04:48:27 am »

I'm surprised that color management differences haven't been discussed in this thread!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173529\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi TechTalk. Another interesting comment, thanks. I wonder if this implies that one platform handles colour management better than the other and my guess would be that the Mac wins. Am I right?

Although I should say since going digital in a serious way, maybe 7 years ago, I have always had a calibrated monitor (PC) and not one single problem with matching screen image to that on my prints at all sizes up to about 60" wide (of course, allowing for the fact that prints are a reflective medium compared with a screen). I have used various Epson and HP printers, several monitors, including CRT and now LCD, and a wide variety of papers so maybe I have been lucky.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:06:25 am by stewarthemley »

budjames

• http://www.budjamesphotography.com
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2008, 07:35:54 am »

I used to use Macs about 15 years ago, but had to switch to PCs when I changed careers to become a Certified Financial Planner™.  However, the creative side of me (the side with the expensive dslrs) always longed for a Mac.

For 3 years before Jan 07, I used a maxed-out Dell Precision Workstation for Photoshop and Lightroom in addition to the ACT!, MS Office and other business apps. It worked very well, but the foibles of Windows XP Pro were always present (printers and apps sometimes just stopped working for no apparent reason).

My friend owns 2 Apple retail stores. In Jan 07 he showed me Windows XP running in Parallels on a MacBook Pro 15". I was sold right there. I purchased a MacBookPro 15" and 2 months later purchased a MacPro 8-core to replace my Dell workstation as my creative photo and video editing machine. Both of these run WinXP in Parallels.

I since did cross-platform upgrades through Adobe for PS and LR. I just installed the new Mac Office 2008 in addition to the current versions of iWorks and iLife. My life has gotten a lot easier since making the switch. The quality of my work is the same as before, it's just that the Mac platform makes it so much more fun, easier and faster to get things done. As advertised, it all works well together. Macs are not perfect, but I have a lot less issues with printers (a Dell color laser, HP laser and Epson R2400) and connectivity with my network and NAS devices since switching. When my daughter needed a laptop for school, I did not hesitate to buy her a white MacBook. She loves it!

For the PC-only apps that I must have for my business, they work great on my Macs running Parallels/WinXP Pro. ACT! 2008 Premium is a resource hog, but it runs fine in the Parallels environment.  I do all of my business scanning, word processing, spreadsheets, etc. on the Mac side because it works better together as a system as compared to equivalent programs that I used to run on my PCs.  The only issue now, is that since I run both WinXP and Mac OS X Leopard side-by-side at the same time during my work day, I have become much more appreciative of how fluid the Mac OS is compared to Windows.

Now, anyone want to buy a really nice Dell Precision 470 workstation?

Cheers.
Bud James
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:39:29 am by budjames »
Bud James
North Wales, PA [url=http://ww

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2008, 02:16:40 pm »

Kumar, use Command-Delete [larger button] to send any selected file(s) to the Trash. No need to manually drag stuff to it, thus the default location on the Dock doesn't matter. There's also a shortcut to empty the Trash (look under the Finder menu).

4. I'd like the trash icon to appear on the sidebar, so that I don't have to go back and forth. Can this be done?
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

AJSJones

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2008, 04:03:23 pm »

To get back to a useful discussion:

All these questions pertain to an iBook G4 12", 10.3.9, 640MB RAM.

1. I have not received a response to my query regarding IrfanView. Would any of you kind souls who have Windows installed on your Macs download IrfanView
http://www.irfanview.com/ Tell me what you think, and whether a similar freeware program exists for the Mac. This is what I want to do: convert my Betterlight Tif files to Jpeg in a batch operation with speed and quality. I'd also like to move from one image to the other via next/previous arrow keys, which function does not seem to exist in Preview or Graphic Converter.[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173647\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sorry, I don't do Windows.  It seems you are looking for freeware to do this.  Seems like the job for a digital assets management program (which you might have to, ugh, buy) - I use iViewMedia to ingest (automatically sets creation date based on capture date in EXIF) cull organize batch rename etc.  The built-in program on the iBook (iPhoto) did NOT contemplate folks with the technical/financial means to acquire huge BetterLight images - and yes, there are, as noted previously, more freeware programs for the PC out there.  Like I said, I'd also be interested in BreezeBrowser, IrfanView and Qimage equivalents for the Mac
Plugsnpixels' hint for QuickLook lets you fill the screen and has Next/Previous arrows but doesn't convert.  BTW if you don't know anyone who got a copy of PS Elements with a camera recently but who has PS already, it will only set you back $50-60 if you have to, you know , buy it - it'll batch process tiffs to jpegs and you can even add some editing into the automated workflow
2. Is there a way to ensure that windows open at maximum size to fill the screen? Can the dock be always hidden? [a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173647\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Quicklook will do that (or do you mean 100% so each screen pixel is an image pixel??)  Go to System Preferences to set the dock up as YOU would like it - mine is always hidden but you can put it left, bottom or right of the main screen, and it will become visible when you mouse over it.
3. How do I ensure that I get the correct creation date when I download images from the Betterlight to the Mac? I've been busy the last few days, and now I have to change the dates on a hundred files before I copy them to another HDD and DVD.
Has this changed on later versions of OSX? If not, how do you handle it? [a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173647\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Does BetterLight include a capture date in EXIF?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Kumar
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173647\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
If you move the dock, you might be better off, but cmd-delete sounds even better
A book on OSX sounds like it would be a wise investment too

Perhaps someone else can chip in with a recommendation on the cheapest way to batch convert a bunch of tiffs to jpegs?   However, I confess I'm still a little puzzled why you have the iBook when you said " I already have a PC laptop that does what I need." a few pages back!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:29:43 pm by AJSJones »

Kumar

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2008, 05:50:56 pm »

Kumar, use Command-Delete [larger button] to send any selected file(s) to the Trash. No need to manually drag stuff to it, thus the default location on the Dock doesn't matter. There's also a shortcut to empty the Trash (look under the Finder menu).

Thanks for that tip!

Cheers,
Kumar

Kumar

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2008, 06:24:34 pm »

Sorry, I don't do Windows.  It seems you are looking for freeware to do this.  Seems like the job for a digital assets management program (which you might have to, ugh, buy) - I use iViewMedia to ingest (automatically sets creation date based on capture date in EXIF) cull organize batch rename etc.  The built-in program on the iBook (iPhoto) did NOT contemplate folks with the technical/financial means to acquire huge BetterLight images - and yes, there are, as noted previously, more freeware programs for the PC out there.  Like I said, I'd also be interested in BreezeBrowser, IrfanView and Qimage equivalents for the Mac

Um, I'm not looking for a digital assets management program. I simply want to see the images quickly and select the keepers. All the other stuff can happen later. I'm not talking of iPhoto. I use Preview to see the images on location as they are captured, and Graphic Converter to convert them to jpegs once I'm back home.

Plugsnpixels' hint for QuickLook lets you fill the screen and has Next/Previous arrows but doesn't convert.  BTW if you don't know anyone who got a copy of PS Elements with a camera recently but who has PS already, it will only set you back $50-60 if you have to, you know , buy it - it'll batch process tiffs to jpegs and you can even add some editing into the automated workflow

QuickLook is for Leopard only? I think I may have a copy of PSElements somewhere. I've bought a few scanners and printers in the last few years! I like IrfanView because it's a small program, doesn't take up too much memory and has a great interface.

Quicklook will do that (or do you mean 100% so each screen pixel is an image pixel??)  Go to System Preferences to set the dock up as YOU would like it - mine is always hidden but you can put it left, bottom or right of the main screen, and it will become visible when you mouse over it.

I mean that when I open any window, I'd like it to fill the screen and not have to drag the corner.

Does BetterLight include a capture date in EXIF?

Yes, it does. I can also add my notes, which appear as User Comment.

If you move the dock, you might be better off, but cmd-delete sounds even better   A book on OSX sounds like it would be a wise investment too    Perhaps someone else can chip in with a recommendation on the cheapest way to batch convert a bunch of tiffs to jpegs?   However, I confess I'm still a little puzzled why you have the iBook when you said " I already have a PC laptop that does what I need." a few pages back!

I bought the iBook to learn the OS for when I buy an MFDB, which might be a Sinarback. Sinar has promised support for Windows, but that's a big if and when question. To learn both the Sinar workflow and the OS at the same time would be a little difficult for me. I'm sure a MacBook Pro isn't necessary to learn the OS? Leopard has many more features, but the basic underpinning and feel of the OS would be the same?

Cheers,
Kumar

AJSJones

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2008, 07:27:09 pm »

QuickLook is for Leopard only? I think I may have a copy of PSElements somewhere. I've bought a few scanners and printers in the last few years! I like IrfanView because it's a small program, doesn't take up too much memory and has a great interface.
Check out Post#38 in this thread - QuickLook is in Tiger also, but doesn't allow you to do anything other than, well, look quickly.  With current memory management, using Elements won't hobble your machine
I mean that when I open any window, I'd like it to fill the screen and not have to drag the corner.
Don't know of any way to do that for ALL windows ALL the time - sort of defeats the concept of the desktop.  The default in OSX is for the green button to fill the screen, but some programs will constrain that, the way Preview does. A couple of cmd-+ will scale an image up then the green button will fill the screen - no dragging required
I bought the iBook to learn the OS for when I buy an MFDB, which might be a Sinarback. Sinar has promised support for Windows, but that's a big if and when question. To learn both the Sinar workflow and the OS at the same time would be a little difficult for me. I'm sure a MacBook Pro isn't necessary to learn the OS? Leopard has many more features, but the basic underpinning and feel of the OS would be the same?
Cheers,
Kumar
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173831\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
OK I understand the need for the learning of the OS - I didn't mean to suggest you get a MacBook Pro    , I meant to get a printed book to help with learning OSX.  Leopard extends the OS , it doesn't change it a whole lot, apparently - but I've not upgraded yet.  Hope you get your workflow sorted soon
Andy

Kumar

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2008, 07:55:02 pm »

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Andy.

Check out Post#38 in this thread - QuickLook is in Tiger also, but doesn't allow you to do anything other than, well, look quickly.

I have 10.3.9 - Panther. And if QuickLook does not let me navigate from one image to the next, a little pointless, no? I hope someone with Windows on a Mac can take a look at IrfanView and let us know how it compares to similar Mac programs.

Don't know of any way to do that for ALL windows ALL the time - sort of defeats the concept of the desktop. The default in OSX is for the green button to fill the screen, but some programs will constrain that, the way Preview does. A couple of cmd-+ will scale an image up then the green button will fill the screen - no dragging required

I wanted a way to NOT have to press any buttons OR drag the corner. If it can't be done, I have to live with it.

OK I understand the need for the learning of the OS - I didn't mean to suggest you get a MacBook Pro  , I meant to get a printed book to help with learning OSX.

I will certainly get a printed book. My answer was in response to your comment
However, I confess I'm still a little puzzled why you have the iBook when you said " I already have a PC laptop that does what I need." a few pages back!

Cheers,
Kumar

lightstand

Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2008, 08:04:20 pm »

I will certainly get a printed book.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You can also go here for info:

[a href=\"http://www.apple.com/findouthow/macosx/]http://www.apple.com/findouthow/macosx/[/url]

peteh

• http://
Worth moving to Mac?
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2008, 08:26:12 pm »

You can also go here for info:

http://www.apple.com/findouthow/macosx/
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173858\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I just bought a Mac Pro.And don't know how to use a Mac quite yet.So mostly I use Bootcamp and run Windows XP Pro. I also have Photoshop CS3 and CS2 Windows version. I tried to take the FREE classes at the Apple Retail store , but found it a nightmare.I have ADHD and can't focus mentally too well.  (No Pun intended ). They have their classes in the  Apple store with about 50 people in the store coming and going and no place to sit. NOT a classroom to me!
I bought a book called  (Mac OS X Leopard Edition, The Missing Manual, by David Pogue published by Pogue Press/ O'REILLY.)  Works for me.I like to be alone and read.I talk to myself when I read too.Helps me focus.
But it's ok, I talk to my dog when I walk her too.  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up