Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eye-one spectrophotometer and nec spectraview  (Read 4817 times)

ecpny

eye-one spectrophotometer and nec spectraview
« on: March 05, 2008, 03:45:06 pm »

I recently bought the NEC 2190uxi to use with my eye-one display 2 and the spectraview software.   i bought the software alone b/c i already had the eye-one display.  then my 1.5 year old colorimeter died, it won't calibrate properly and its out of warranty.  
I am think about buying one of those eye-one spectrophotometer packages to profile my printer/paper.  anyone know if spectraview software will work with the eye-one spectrophotometer to profile the monitor?

jashley

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 04:31:31 pm »

I recently bought the NEC 2190uxi to use with my eye-one display 2 and the spectraview software.   i bought the software alone b/c i already had the eye-one display.  then my 1.5 year old colorimeter died, it won't calibrate properly and its out of warranty. 
I am think about buying one of those eye-one spectrophotometer packages to profile my printer/paper.  anyone know if spectraview software will work with the eye-one spectrophotometer to profile the monitor?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179385\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, absolutely, that's what I use.  Best screen-print match I've ever gotten.

ecpny

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 04:52:15 pm »

thank you for your reply

looks like i'll get the eye-one photo LT, there is a $200 rebate until the end of the month.

jashley

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 05:08:29 pm »

thank you for your reply

looks like i'll get the eye-one photo LT, there is a $200 rebate until the end of the month.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179396\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You might be able to do what I did and save even more bucks if they're still offering the same promo.  I got the LT version (w/o the "full" RGB profiling capability), but a 50% off coupon was included for purchase of any upgrade module.  Used it for the RGB print module and got everything I wanted for quite a bit less than if I'd bought the non-LT version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up