Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop World 2012 in Wash. DC  (Read 1815 times)

fike

• Hiker Photographer
    • trailpixie.net
Photoshop World 2012 in Wash. DC
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:59 am »

Is anyone going to Photoshop World in Washington DC? I have never attended, though I have been to a few Kelby workshops which were fairly decent. Since I live here in DC, I am going. Has LuLa forums ever had a meetup or anything of the sort at one of these expos or conventions?  I know it will be a zoo there, but if others are attending it might be interesting to meet up.

Fike, Trailpixie, or Marc Shaffer

Randy Carone

Re: Photoshop World 2012 in Wash. DC
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:49:41 pm »

Shades of Paper will have a booth at the Expo. We'd love to meet LuLa members. Stop by and see us!
Randy Carone

CynthiaM

• http://www.cynthiamerzerphotography.com/
Re: Photoshop World 2012 in Wash. DC
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:02:27 am »

I'm going.  My daughter lives in DC; she is closer than any hotel to the convention center so I am staying with her.  I have been once before.  I suggest that you stop by on Friday to pick up your registration materials (check with NAPP to be certain you can do this on Friday or if it is only for those who have registered for a pre-conference workshop).  You will be given a huge telephone book sized program which will have notes for most of the workshops so if there is a conflict and you want to go to two things at the same time, look through the book and see if you can get so to speak from the book and let the book help you decide which one you need to be there for in order to grasp better the info or can you read it and learn.  It can be overwhelming; your head will be spinning.  The expo is fun; don't miss it.

Have fun!
Cynthia Merzer
[url=http://www.cynthiame
Pages: [1]   Go Up