Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No more pdf creation in Photoshop CS4?  (Read 2387 times)

The View

No more pdf creation in Photoshop CS4?
« on: October 23, 2008, 07:07:13 pm »

I read in a review that you can't create pdf documents in Photoshop CS4 like you could do in Photoshop CS3.

Is this true?

If yes, can you still, after an upgrade to CS4, keep a copy of CS3 somewhere on your computer just in case you need to do it?
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:19:43 pm »

You just do it in Bridge instead instead in the output panel as you also do for web creation.
You can still save a file as  a PDF from within PS though.

If you still want to use the web templates from before, you can simply place in them in apposite folders, as you also can with other things 'left out' like the extract tool.
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

The View

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:17 am »

Quote from: jjj
If you still want to use the web templates from before, you can simply place in them in apposite folders, as you also can with other things 'left out' like the extract tool.

Which opposite folder do you mean? You mean the same folder that CS3 uses for it? And then it would show up in the menu of CS4?
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:14 am »

It's apposite, not opposite!    So yes, things like presets/filters/galleries just go into same folders as before.
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

The View

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 09:42:50 pm »

Quote from: jjj
It's apposite, not opposite!    So yes, things like presets/filters/galleries just go into same folders as before.

So it wasn't a typo-ho-ho-ho

Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up