Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop gone wild!  (Read 2424 times)

BlueD

Photoshop gone wild!
« on: June 29, 2007, 12:13:29 pm »

Hey guys, I found this blooper from Playboy and I thought could be a useful reminder for all of us photoshop addicts... remember to put the bellybutton back where it belongs when you're done smoothing the skin and removing the love handles!

Mike Chini

Photoshop gone wild!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:31:03 pm »

Excellent!  I really needed that today!

spidermike

Photoshop gone wild!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:02:33 pm »

Hey guys, I found this blooper from Playboy and I thought could be a useful reminder for all of us photoshop addicts... remember to put the bellybutton back where it belongs when you're done smoothing the skin and removing the love handles!

Nah! The belly button is obviously another flaw of nature according to Heffner, like freckles and not having blue eyes and intrudes on an otherwise perfect, flawless skin. So the belly button must be treated like an aberration and all documented reference to it deleted lest people retain an warped ideal image of what they should look like.    

What's the betting that within 5 years some enterprising surgeon will be offering 'navel-ectomy' to get rid of these 'hideous' things.

MichaelEzra

• https://www.michaelezra.com
Photoshop gone wild!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:45:16 pm »

Portrait of Eve:)

russell a

• www.russarmstrong.com
Photoshop gone wild!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 10:32:55 am »

It's not a Photoshop gaff at all, clearly Hefner is cloning these creatures in the lab in the basement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up