Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printers  (Read 1902 times)

mlr

Printers
« on: June 19, 2007, 02:36:49 pm »

I currently am using an epson 2200.  Have been using epson printers for 17 years.
I am looking for a new printer that will print color and black and white (2200 has major color casts and is not as clear as needs to be).  would like to be able to print as small as 4 x 6 but it isn't imperative.  I am having a hard time deciding on the right printer.  Don't really want to make the mistake I made with the 2200 ~ buying too soon ~ and not ending up with the 2400.   Any ideas that may push me one way or the other?

matt4626

Printers
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 05:10:38 pm »

My only experience is with Epson too. I went from the 2200 to the 3800 and love it.
B&W is fantastic IMHO.

KeithR

Printers
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 05:32:39 pm »

I currently am using an epson 2200.  Have been using epson printers for 17 years.
I am looking for a new printer that will print color and black and white (2200 has major color casts and is not as clear as needs to be).  would like to be able to print as small as 4 x 6 but it isn't imperative.  I am having a hard time deciding on the right printer.  Don't really want to make the mistake I made with the 2200 ~ buying too soon ~ and not ending up with the 2400.   Any ideas that may push me one way or the other?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123791\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You may get more answers/comments if this was posted in the "Printers, Papers and Inks" forum.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

mlr

Printers
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 06:53:01 pm »

You may get more answers/comments if this was posted in the "Printers, Papers and Inks" forum.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=124014\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I thought that was where I was when I started out.  Have since reposted to printers.  Thanks  ml
Pages: [1]   Go Up