I posted this in another area of the forum but will reply here again.
I did a live chat on HP's website on Friday & that support person claimed the PS version was included in the rebate.
I then called up Market Velocity and they told me that they were still waiting for an answer from HP ( They actually did not know).
About a week ago I emailed Market Velocity asking them about the PS printers & the response I got back was they would let me know.
Today I emailed again, asking them if they had an answer and this a portion of the reply that I got:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for emailing us. Unfortunately, the case is still being reviewed by the program management team. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your interest in the HP Extreme Upgrade Promotion.
Sincerely,
HP Trade-In Program Customer Service
mailto:
[email protected]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottom line is they actually do not know!!!!