Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Format printed lightroom metadata under image  (Read 501 times)

larkis

• My photography blog
Format printed lightroom metadata under image
« on: October 31, 2023, 02:14:02 pm »

Is there any way to format the image info text under an image in the print module? The image info feature could  be useful but it seems to be half baked in terms of how the text appears. The lack of ability to justify the text to the left or the right or to change it's color makes it largely useless. What I'm looking for is to have a very discreet/faded entry under every single image I print for my archives without distracting from the image itself. The default black text in the center is not appealing.

I'm surprised no one at Adobe assumed this would be something users would want to do.

MDL_SD

Re: Format printed lightroom metadata under image
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 10:35:21 am »

I have not found a way to do this "automatically".  I define an "identity plate" for each image that I print.  You can format the text for the identity plate to select the font, size and color. 
Not ideal, but at least it allows me to include the desired information.

Ernst Dinkla

Re: Format printed lightroom metadata under image
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 06:01:45 am »

Is there any way to format the image info text under an image in the print module? The image info feature could  be useful but it seems to be half baked in terms of how the text appears. The lack of ability to justify the text to the left or the right or to change it's color makes it largely useless. What I'm looking for is to have a very discreet/faded entry under every single image I print for my archives without distracting from the image itself. The default black text in the center is not appealing.

I'm surprised no one at Adobe assumed this would be something users would want to do.

You could check
https://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage-u/help/lbe.htm
for what is possible in Qimage Ultimate. If on a Mac then Qimage One.

Ernst, op de nieuwe lei getypt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up