Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post Sunset + 1 more  (Read 968 times)

armand

• Photos
Re: Post Sunset
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2023, 09:03:11 pm »

Very serene and beautiful

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Post Sunset + 1 more
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2023, 04:45:25 pm »

Hi all,

I have now written up a short photo guide to this location on my website, with several other images I grabbed from this area over the  couple of days we were there, another of which is attached to this post.

So if you are in Scotland in the Morar area of the North West coast, then take a detour and go HERE for a great sunset location and hopefully, you will not be disappointed.

For lots of other free location guides I have also written about in Scotland (so far), just go to the menu option at the top right of the page and click on the Extra Chapters / Free Guides menu option.

Cheers  ;)

Dave

francois

Re: Post Sunset + 1 more
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 05:41:17 am »

I like the abandoned building shot. The sky is perfect for that weathered little hut.
Well done for the photos and guide.
Francois

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Re: Post Sunset + 1 more
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2023, 12:57:49 pm »

I like the abandoned building shot. The sky is perfect for that weathered little hut.
Well done for the photos and guide.

Thank you Francois  ;)

I think the abandoned building, used to be small and probably very old croft house, that dates back several hundred years, but which was then converted into a boat house in more recent years - say 50 years ago?? But then it must have been abandoned completely and is now being allowed to fall into disrepair. Which means it is now a really fantastic subject for photography and right next to the sea.

Dave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up