Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: COMING MONDAY 10/10: ON1 Photo RAW 2023  (Read 1650 times)

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
COMING MONDAY 10/10: ON1 Photo RAW 2023
« on: October 10, 2022, 12:42:30 am »

A year after the release of the previous version, ON1 is now releasing Photo RAW 2023 with advanced new features.

I got my copy over the weekend and did some quick screenshots.

Sky Swap AI in action. The source is one of my 1980's black and white photos, converted to RGB and overhauled in Photo RAW.

Next is a sample of the new Super Select AI. You literally click on any part of the photo and the app recognizes the subject and selects and masks it – no lasso, no wand, no color range, etc. You then right-click and apply any effect from the list to it. I made some exaggerated adjustments on each area (foliage, house, sky).

See the list of new features below and see them in action here.

I'll get a more detailed blog post going shortly.

Super Select AI
Never worry about brushes, layers, masks, or any of that. Just point and click to edit regions and objects effortlessly.

Super Select AI Enhancements
Since ON1 first showed the world Super Select AI, it has dramatically improved with your feedback, including enhanced segment collecting, improved masks, live preset previews and more.

Tack Sharp AI
State-of-the-art sharpening and deblurring. It can detect and remove motion blur as well as save out-of-focus shots.

AI-Powered Adaptive Presets
AI-powered adaptive presets adapt to the different subject matter, scenes, animals, people, and more in each of your photos. You will be amazed at how powerful they are and how they will completely change your workflow.

Add Presets to Areas in 2 Clicks
Imagine adding an entire preset to just a portion of our photo, in just two clicks. The new Super Select AI tool can add adjustment layers, filters, and even entire presets to objects or regions in your photos in just a couple clicks, no brushing required.

Mask AI
Target specific regions in your photo automatically by subject type. It starts by analyzing your photo and building a map of all the regions like the sky, water, mountains, ground, architecture, people, animals, etc.

Instantly View Presets
Finding the right preset for your image can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. If you're tired of looking at thumbnails to make your editing decisions, there will soon be a new way to view them on your photos in full-screen.

Keyword AI
Wouldn't it be great if you could find the photo you are looking for without having to add keywords? Keyword AI can scan your photos (without uploading them to the cloud) and identify objects, people, colors, places, etc., all automatically.

Quick Mask AI
Rebuilt the Quick Mask tool to make it faster and more intuitive. The AI segments the photo into regions and objects automatically.

Ocudrone Skies & Enhanced Sky Swap AI
ON1 has partnered with Ocudrone and ON1 Photo RAW 2023 will include 125 skies! ON1 also enhanced Sky Swap AI to leverage the Mask AI technology, with added options for adjusting the angle of the sky and better matching of edges.

Content-Aware Crop
Crop and level a photo and expand the photo canvas and fill in the new edges with realistic detail.

Color Fringe Reduction
A new auto option detects the color fringe, or chromatic aberrations, and removes it automatically.

New Cameras & Lens Support
ON1 will be adding all of the latest support for new cameras and lenses.
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

jemadsen

Re: COMING MONDAY 10/10: ON1 Photo RAW 2023
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 12:18:07 pm »

Hi
Isn't this pure and only an advertising for On1 ?? It shouldn't be here.
Regards Johannes
Regards
Johannes Elkjaer Madsen
Pages: [1]   Go Up