Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Praise of Phase One  (Read 923 times)

Balafre

In Praise of Phase One
« on: July 12, 2022, 07:24:50 pm »

Facebook has grown insanely wealthy by manipulating anger ahead of happiness.

So it's essential to speak up and out when things are done well too, when happiness reigns, for otherwise perception is distorted.

I thank and am grateful to Phase One for respecting me as a customer. A 5 year warranty came with my XF/IQ3-100 when I bought it, and while nothing ever failed in that time, one (yes 1 !) day before it expired the prism viewfinder locking mechanism broke!
Meanwhile, the agent in New Zealand had changed, not all records were transferred so upon advising P1 it seemed my registration date was a week before I took possession of the kit. (?!?!) The damaged view-finder had also since been sent to Japan for appraisal/repair, and on these bases I faced a pretty large bill, which I quietly contended was not appropriate.

Radio silence fell.

The NZ agent CR Kennedy returned my viewfinder to me yesterday, fully repaired by P1 in Japan, at no cost. This could have gone pear-shaped, but it didn't. They acted honourably and to anyone who ever doubts P1 service standards, or CR Kennedy's, let my experience give you confidence that Phase One can be trusted 100%.

I thank them again.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 04:45:58 am by Balafre »

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Re: In Praise of Phase One
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 11:44:07 pm »

CR Kennedy is also the Hasselblad distributor at least in Australia. They have also achieved a number of out warranty repairs for me so it may be a case of a good distributor or agent is very valuable.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up