Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: National Parks affected by the climate changes  (Read 10238 times)

DavidJ

• http://www.pistyllphoto.org.uk
David Allen

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: National Parks affected by the climate changes
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2022, 04:07:23 pm »

Everything that man does affects the earth, often in a negative way. 
"All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
So, should Tesla do research on the effects of producing and discarding EV batteries?
The lazy assumption (again) without a lick of your own research they haven't done such research. Did Musk tell you this when you, he and Twain had lunch last?
Don't get me wrong.
That ship sailed years ago. You'd be more accurate writing "Don't get me right".  ;)
I think research should be done on the various things we do.
Please start anytime. Like maybe with the idea that Tesla did not do research on the effects of producing and discarding EV batteries. No one here should hold their breath waiting on your 'data' points.

Please: attempt concision.
Easier, faster, more effective inside the bubble to simply assume. But I'm not telling anyone here anything new....
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2022, 08:38:09 am »

"All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark TwainThe lazy assumption (again) without a lick of your own research they haven't done such research. Did Musk tell you this when you, he and Twain had lunch last? That ship sailed years ago. You'd be more accurate writing "Don't get me right".  ;)Please start anytime. Like maybe with the idea that Tesla did not do research on the effects of producing and discarding EV batteries. No one here should hold their breath waiting on your 'data' points.
Easier, faster, more effective inside the bubble to simply assume. But I'm not telling anyone here anything new....

There were already enough such studies, now we need more companies, such as Redwoood Merials who actually do something about it:

Volkswagen Group of America (VWGoA) and Redwood Materials announced a collaboration on recycling Volkswagen and Audi electric vehicle batteries in the United States.

Redwood Materials, the company headed by Tesla co-founder JB Straubel, will remanufacture battery materials from VW and Audi EVs in a domestic supply chain as part of the companies' stated goal to provide accessible and more sustainable electric mobility for American drivers.

Given Redwood's goal of creating the nation's only closed-loop supply chain for lithium-ion batteries and Volkswagen Group of America's strategy to localize all major competencies for its electric transformation, the automaker says the collaboration represents a crucial step in growing North America's domestic EV industry.

https://insideevs.com/news/598003/redwood-materials-recycle-all-batteries-vw-audi-evs-usa/

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2022, 09:16:33 am »

There were already enough such studies, now we need more companies, such as Redwoood Merials who actually do something about it:

https://insideevs.com/news/598003/redwood-materials-recycle-all-batteries-vw-audi-evs-usa/

It's nice to see companies doing this without government involvement and using taxpayer money to subsidize it. I can see this becoming a very competitive business. It reminds me of recycling oil from automobile oil changes and tire replacement recycling, although I think there are some government requirements for these. 

TechTalk

« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2022, 11:18:37 am »

...The Germans are sheep...

...Their experts are idiots....

...it's your side that continually resorts to personal insults...
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2022, 12:27:44 pm »

It's nice to see companies doing this without government involvement and using taxpayer money to subsidize it. I can see this becoming a very competitive business. It reminds me of recycling oil from automobile oil changes and tire replacement recycling, although I think there are some government requirements for these.

The proselytizing never stops. Get over yourself.
--
Robert
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up