Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE  (Read 6265 times)

RaffiCoffee

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2022, 07:59:19 pm »

...and what excuse did C1 have a year before the war started?
Ultimately, in my opinion, C1 allows an exponentially more refined RAW manipulation model than Adobe does, and whilst C1 may ignore customers at least they aren't so blatant about farming us like livestock and siphoning off our futures. Adobe's business model abhors me.
Yet colour is very important to my work and business, and C1 allows me eminently more latitude to adjust it than any other current algorithm.
Sometimes the least-worst option is the best way forward.

EXACTLY...My isue too was before any war...They finally responded to my support request, I waited on, and they replied with a question I had already addressed, and was something to just get out the way to clarify, not even part of any solution or issue that can be looked into.  This was not the first time!
I have many alternates, and I tend to lean on LR classic desktop version. Lower my resolution from 4K to a step less has helped a lot. I use SSD as C on a i7 6core with 80GB of memory.  I guess I'll wait on 4K until I upgrade to a i9 or Ryzen or something.  I miss the days C1 was 2.7x :-)  (I posted my longer rant on another thread asking about v22)

myotis

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2022, 07:19:14 am »

I've already replied to this thread, saying that although I wasn't finding support as good as it used to be, I was still finding it perfectly adequate.

But I hadn't actually used Technical Support for some months.

However, on Sunday evening I raised a support case, and when I got up on Monday morning I found it had been replied to.

It wasn't very complicated, and just needed deleting the preference file, but  it was still a very fast response.

The problem was the keyword filter panel being cut off down one edge so you couldn't the see the radio button or the number of files for each keyword.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up