Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IGNORE Topaz Black Friday sale prices: You can do even better  (Read 246 times)

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
IGNORE Topaz Black Friday sale prices: You can do even better
« on: November 28, 2021, 04:01:43 pm »

Topaz's current Black Friday sale ends Monday night (11/29). They are presently offering up to 60% off their various AI bundles (which is great, but you can do much better – like 75%).

I've posted a link and coupon code to get you an additional 15% off any sale price, or even regular prices during the off-season.

Product details:

DeNoise AI helps you eliminate noise without sacrificing detail. Photos taken in low-light and extreme ISO’s will see remarkable improvement over any other noise reduction solution.

Sharpen AI helps you sharpen your photos in ways never before possible. Images suffering from motion blur, missed focus, camera shake, or lens softness can be greatly improved. Sharpen AI v3.3 is now available, and it has several significant updates, including an improved masking experience and a powerful new auto-subject selection tool. Applying targeted sharpening where you need it most is now easier than ever!

Gigapixel AI helps you upscale and enhance any photo up to 600% with no loss of quality. Low-resolution images and tight crops can be enlarged with improved details. Gigapixel AI v5.7 brings an updated Standard model, improving the quality of your upscaled photos, along with a cropping tool to save processing time.

Video Enhance AI helps you upscale and enhance any video all the way up to 8K with improved quality. Reduce noise, sharpen details, adjust frame rate and generate silky-smooth slow motion, all in one sleek app. Native Apple M1 silicon support provides a MASSIVE speed boost and updates to several AI models brings improved performance and quality.
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

Peter McLennan

Re: IGNORE Topaz Black Friday sale prices: You can do even better
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 05:08:11 pm »

I took advantage of the sale to purchase Video Enhance AI. My first attempts yesterday at restoring early 90s consumer DV footage were very successful. I restored a finished five minute AVI and upscaled the original interlaced 720X480 to progressive 1280X960.  The results made me exclaim out loud: "Holy Shit!"

I used one of the standard enhance models, but there are many options and other models available. Lots to learn.

De-noise was very effective, removing nearly all the (horrendous) noise from an available light, after-dark 757 airliner cockpit sequence.  Remember, this is nearly 30 year old footage from a consumer camcorder.

This software has been criticized for being slow to render but I didn't find this to be true. It auto-selected my GPU (RTX 3060) and my system rendered the above DV footage at about 5 fps, content-dependent.

Very satisfied, especially at that discount.

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 05:14:50 pm »

I think the denoise part is the best part of the bundle.
But you have to check voor odditites...
This RTX 3060 is one of the best cards, so good to hear it works at normal speed. I have to wait one minute 15s to denoise a 46mp image.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 05:15:38 pm »

Thanks for the report Peter! Those who are more expert at video editing then I am suggest working with the Proteus option for a more natural (as opposed to over-smoothed) look. So maybe that will help you even further.
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up