Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera  (Read 609 times)

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:54:15 pm »

For sale is a Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera that uses 120 film to make 6x17 and 6x12 images. It is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs and marks of usage. The camera uses bellows for focusing, and the distance scale around the focusing knob helps to estimate distance. The viewfinder is used for composition. It shows a reflection of the bubble level, so that the camera can be leveled easily. The included groundglass focusing screen is used for critical focusing. This screen is to be used before loading the film into the camera. Film is wound manually using the red window on the back.

For 6x12 images you have to insert the provided metal masks on either side of the film gate. You can make your own masks for smaller formats.

The camera comes with a cone for 90mm lenses, like the Nikkor or Fuji f/8 lenses. It is possible to use other lenses by using different sized cones. The collars around the focusing shafts can be replaced or removed to allow the bellows to compress for wider lenses. Top-hat boards can be used for longer lenses. Standard Technika type lens boards need a small semicircular cutout to accommodate the central focusing screw.

Photos:

Price: 90,000 JPY / ~845 USD, including worldwide shipping via JapanPost EMS (if available to your country) or courier. Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via Paypal invoice or bank transfer through TransferWise.
If you are buying from me for the first time, please give me your full name, Paypal email, verified street address and phone number and I will send you an invoice. If you would like to use TransferWise, please give me this information, and I will send you an invoice and instructions for making the transfer.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
Re: FS: Tomiyama Art Panorama 170 Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 06:47:13 am »

SOLD!

Thanks,
Kumar
Pages: [1]   Go Up