Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP z3200ps and Windows 10  (Read 219 times)

StevenShelby

HP z3200ps and Windows 10
« on: July 23, 2020, 05:37:14 am »

The 3 pocket knives you must have

A pocket knife is arguably one of the tools with the most number of applications. From casual uses to professional purposes, you can find them almost anywhere in everyday life. And so it’s a good practice that you too should have one for your own. This little guide below is going to recommend you some high quality pocket knives for your consideration.

Buck QuickFire Assisted Opening Folding Knife

The Buck QuickFire Assisted Opening folding knife is a classic model delivering lightning-fast efficiency with a quick-releasing blade for your ultimate experience. But if you’re worried that these speedy features might hurt you, then you can stop worrying. Because the knife also has a safety twin-spring mechanism in place to ensure your protection from harm. This guarantees you a quick and effective blade that’s safe to use whether it be at work, at home or anywhere.

The quality of the blade of the knife itself is topnotch, and its durability to maintain its sharpness as well as its corrosion resistance ensures that it won’t be seeing the blade sharpener any time soon. There’s a midlock on the handle of the blade to make sure that the blade won’t open unexpectedly, and there’s also a pocket clip for convenience. This is truly a very good candidate for the best folding pocket knife that you should consider.

Benchmade North Fork Knife

This isn’t going to be the most affordable knife for anyone, but there’s a few good reasons to justify its premium status among the best pocket knives in the world . The high quality steel that this knife is made from is going to surprise you with an unsurpassed level of both comfort and performance quality. The steel is inherently resistant against corrosion. The design of the knife itself distributes its weight evenly across its body to avoid your hand getting heavy from using this knife.

The perfect size of the knife means it’ll easily slip right into any pocket with no discomfort, even if it’s stored with other items like keys or lighters. And as if the convenience of having a pocket clip isn’t enough, the designers of this knife even allow the clip to flip around to suit both the left and the right handed. The blade lock mechanism of this knife allows you to open with just a single hand, further adding to the great level of convenience it already possesses.

SOG Money Clip Pocket Knife

This one is a bit different from the ones we have introduced to you thus far. And a look at it can quickly tell anyone that this one is essentially a piece of multi-tool. But because a multi-tool does contain a knife piece, this is technically also a pocket knife in a sense right? Anyway. Whether it be a multi-tool or a pocket knife, you can rest assured that it excels in both. This one is far better than what it looks like, and it’s going to be surpassing your every expectation soon.

The compact design makes it super easy to carry around with you, and the stainless steel material ensures that it’ll always be in the best shape to serve you whenever you call for it. It’s hard to believe such elegant craftsmanship in this single piece is available at such a reasonable price. It’s definitely worth a spot among the ranks of top rated pocket knives , and the price tag makes this one particularly even more attractive for those who are on a low budget.

CONCLUSION

You would definitely want a pocket knife around with you. With its myriad of applications, there’s bound to be something that you’ll find the knife useful for you. And we hope that you have found your favorite pick among the ones here in our little guide.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:43:42 pm by StevenShelby »

deanwork

Re: HP z3200ps and Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 10:06:37 am »

Z3200 has been discontinued. Itís the Z9 now.

I am new to large format printing and have been reading the talk about the HP z3200ps here.  Aafter readin several of Mark Lindquist's discussions of this printer, I was ready to pull the trigger.  Then I saw some of the issues with Windows 10.  I was hoping that anyone using this printer with Windows 10 could reassure me.

I am using a 64-bit Windows 10 machine and print from Photoshop and QImage.  I understand that the USB connection will not work with Windows 10.  If I set the printer up with an ethernet connection, will everything work as expected?
Appreciate any advice.

sportmaster

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 12:58:33 pm »

I have two.  Both work fine with Windows 10.

John Nollendorfs

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 02:51:36 pm »

I have a z3100 and Z3200, both run fine on Windoz 10 on ethernet. Printing through Qimage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up